Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

This has to be staged.
Define staged, I mean he is playing a character for the views and fame. However, I think the show of "grilling" is real. I never heard of it.

Now you just violating me, I have to watch next man drill you out, and I have to watch mans ball bag bouncing off your bum cheeks.
imdying-cameron-frye.gif

Define staged, I mean he is playing a character for the views and fame. However, I think the show of "grilling" is real. I never heard of it.

Now you just violating me, I have to watch next man drill you out, and I have to watch mans ball bag bouncing off your bum cheeks.
imdying-cameron-frye.gif

He’s on another show that was discovered to be fake. Paid actors :lol:

If you're turned off or have second thoughts dead it and move on. Dealing with situations you're not all the way into makes no sense. He's obviously not that turned off.

That chase nonsense sounds like when chicks talk about "applying pressure".

You wanna smash or play tag.

I'm getting this feeling as well
"The P is too easy I dont want it. I want her to make me work for it"

Y'all sounding like those people who used to believe wrestling was real and that people on Jerry Springer weren't coached by producers.

They're sitting down with multiple cameras around them and he plugged his song every chance he got.

Y'all sounding like those people who used to believe wrestling was real and that people on Jerry Springer weren't coached by producers.

They're sitting down with multiple cameras around them and he plugged his song every chance he got.
Son must have just found out there is no Santa Clause, just come in here hating.

What did you get her for christmas?

Not looking for an excuse for her, just wondering, if you don't mind answering. If you'd rather not talk about it that's cool.

Yooo, I did not mean to derail the thread or start anything haha. Was just trying to say, regardless of your relationship with someone, I think it is always good to say something. She was a horrible communicator, and a lot younger than me and tbh I don't know what else she had/has going on in her mind that led her to believe that that was the best course of action. In the end I think she just didn't have the guts to break it off the right way. It's a crazy *** story tbh but I ain't trynna type that all out.

Our anniversary and Xmas are really close together, so basically in a span of 5 days she got her favorite perfume from me, some shoes, some expensive UV light to do her nails, and some other stuff (which I don't even remember anymore) I spent about $300-$400 on her total.

I got a jacket that didn't fit me, some pajama pants, and...wait for it...some socks :rofl:You could definitely say there was writing on the wall, but overall she was always kind of a bad gift giver. My sister got her a cashmere scarf and my parents got her a Coach wallet/purse. She never told either thank you, that's when I knew something was up.

She gave me my anniversary present late, a signed Davante Adams jersey (I'm a big Packers fan). After I found out what she did/she stopped talking to me, I threw that **** on her porch.

She has reached out since, but only for BS reasons, not to try to get back together.

Leaving someone with no explanation after 3 years is psychotic. Consider it a blessing. Hope that didn't leave bruh with any form of depression because I can see how that could.

I would say it's pretty close to that man. That's not even the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the story. What she did overall was messed up, a year later I'm still dealing with it and trying to move on. But I'm still here!

Yooo, I did not mean to derail the thread or start anything haha. Was just trying to say, regardless of your relationship with someone, I think it is always good to say something. She was a horrible communicator, and a lot younger than me and tbh I don't know what else she had/has going on in her mind that led her to believe that that was the best course of action. In the end I think she just didn't have the guts to break it off the right way. It's a crazy *** story tbh but I ain't trynna type that all out.

Our anniversary and Xmas are really close together, so basically in a span of 5 days she got her favorite perfume from me, some shoes, some expensive UV light to do her nails, and some other stuff (which I don't even remember anymore) I spent about $300-$400 on her total.

I got a jacket that didn't fit me, some pajama pants, and...wait for it...some socks :rofl:You could definitely say there was writing on the wall, but overall she was always kind of a bad gift giver. My sister got her a cashmere scarf and my parents got her a Coach wallet/purse. She never told either thank you, that's when I knew something was up.

She gave me my anniversary present late, a signed Davante Adams jersey (I'm a big Packers fan). After I found out what she did/she stopped talking to me, I threw that **** on her porch.

She has reached out since, but only for BS reasons, not to try to get back together.

I would say it's pretty close to that man. That's not even the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the story. What she did overall was messed up, a year later I'm still dealing with it and trying to move on. But I'm still here!
Did you ever ask her why she ghosted you, not saying you were hung up on her. She is definitely a ****ty communicator. Personally if it was a legit jersey I would have kept that.

Wouldn't be unusual that she found someone else if it was over in her head for a while, makes the transition easier. Just ghosting after 3 years is so wild though.

Most people seem to avoid certain situations and take the easy way out, which is why i feel like a lot of people ghost others.

Folks don't realize working through those tough scenarios are crucial to growth.
They have the motto times get tough, time to run. I been there in many of my early relationships, in high school, college, after college. Left so many chicks back in the day crying because they were in love with me and wanted to take things somewhere I wasn't prepared. I was just having "fun" back then.

Lol what you mean been there, werent you gonna do it just recently
Yup I sure was. I knew she was going to break down into tears, was hoping to avoid that. Its all fun and games, until you end things and they start crying. Hate seeing it.

Lol what you mean been there, werent you gonna do it just recently

Self awareness is lacking. Talking about he was having fun "back then" By his own admission he's been on the same BS since HS so he's just a high schooler that's separated with kids.

Back
Top Bottom