Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Did you you use the same phone,IP address/internet/wifi?
Ummm I used a different phone and now that I think about it, my internet/wifi would have been different too, I believe? I think I signed up for it when I was in OKC, got banned then tried it again in Baltimore. I used a different e-mail address and phone number too.

I'm not too chaffed about it but I would have appreciated a legitimate reason because like I said, I had no inappropriate pictures and only talked to a few girls whom I had respectful conversations with.

Yeah to get around it you have to use another device, wifi, all that...I even heard they track photos too but idk the validity to those claims.

I wouldn't be surprised and this makes a ton of sense. I don't have the time to be getting my James Bond just so that I can use Hinge :lol:

I needed to upgrade my iPhone so maybe when that comes, I’ll ask for a new number and see it works. I just hate tinder and bumble, so many fake accounts, don’t make no sense

If you don't mind me asking, what area are you in? On Tinder I see SOME fake accounts which are easy to spot but a lot of real ones that are...let's just say not my cup of tea :lol: Bumble has a better selection but for me it's so location dependent that it's a crapshoot.

Let us know how if the Hinge Feds catch you or not and I might try to make a comeback :lol:

You don't have to. Voice is its own app. You'd be surprised how lazy police are in real life especially when they don't want to be bothered. They like cases to be easy and just match up their first hunch. I feed these dudes on a platter one time a multinational fake check scam ring and they had a million excuses why they couldn't do nothing but thats another story. But when they want smoke, all of a sudden no rules exist

It's TOO easy. The burner phone industry has to be bankrupt at this point.

Burner phones were always just Boost mobile/TracFone etc type prepaid phones. Verizon bought Tracfone for 6 billion last year business is still booming. Buy cheap one with cash and it's not connected to a real person.

People are more likely to get caught by their IP address than a phone number these days. A new email address doesn't matter if it's connected to the same IP as another that's been flagged/banned.

That's why with Instagram you can block people and any new accounts they create. Most people use the same device/wifi to make multiple accounts or they forget and connect to a wifi they used before.

Just the other week, a chick i met on bumble invited me over to house to watch Netflix after we messaged earlier that day on Bumble. I was hesitant at first but she wasn't to persistent about me coming over and she stayed in a nice mid class neighborhood, so i was like eff it. The evening went pretty well. She was a little thicker than the the norm but she had a nice shape with a flat stomach. We started off talking on the couch sipping wine and then by the end of the night I ended up smashing. Probably should of brought a rubber with me though. As soon as I came over she hit me with the I don't normally do this routine too. If the area was suspect I definitely wouldn't of went. While at her house i was pretty chill and wasn't all on top of her, then as soon as she hit me with the whole line about I think we are just going to be friends with a disappointed look I knew what time it was. I honestly think she jumped on bumble just to get pipe. Coincidentally her daughter was at her ex husband house for the night and she just was freshly shaved and her crib was spotless. she also had big Cane Corso just in case. Now whenever her daughter is spending the night at her fathers house, which is once a week she invites me over, besides that i never hear from her. Smh
Momma got needs to. LOL.
smh at what? That sounds like a pretty solid arrangement.
I think he was kind of looking for something long term.
Yeah I don't see the issue.
Seems like she also is fine with raw or did I misread?

lol photographers

giphy.gif

The things they say and do are two different things. They meet the right one and they'll **** with a dude who has kids.
Yea you already know…all these silly lists and criteria’s get thrown out the window when they run across a dude who got the juice, could be 5’5 with 4 BM’s and have shorty running round crazy :lol:

It’s all just bs for social media

Her wanting nothing but the D tells me she’s willing to get all sorts of lustful and nasty with it. Homie needs to take FULL ADVANTAGE while he can. Mention your feelings and she’s going to move on.
He going to mess around and run her into a real *****.

Man I wish I could get off this hinge ban…. that app had so much better selection 🥺, I wonder if I buy a new phone and get a new number, would it let me bypass this ban lol.
How you get a ban? What have others done to get off the ban, they going off your phone mac address?

Unsure if you tried this, just googled it.

How do I get unbanned from Hinge?

How To Get Unbanned From Hinge
  1. Delete Hinge. First things first, you'll want to delete the app–as long as you haven't done so a bunch of times already. ...
  2. Use A VPN To Hide Identity. ...
  3. Reinstall Hinge. ...
  4. Use A New Email Address. ...
  5. Use Google Voice or TextNow For A New Number.

The funniest one i saw was "only swipe right if youre 6'3 and make 6 figures"

:lol:
I haven’t seen that but I have seen yambs that have bios with stuff like “I make six figures. Homeowner. 800+ credit score. Come correct.” and stuff along those lines. It’sm

My new phone here so I’ll try to remake a hinge account with the new google voice number I made and I won’t connect to my wifi. I’m thinking maybe I should make a new Apple ID just in case too 😂.

My new phone here so I’ll try to remake a hinge account with the new google voice number I made and I won’t connect to my wifi. I’m thinking maybe I should make a new Apple ID just in case too 😂.
1637445339538.gif

I admire the dedication :lol: :nthat: But this is what I’m talking bout…not trying to go through all this JUST to use Hinge. The new AppleID would increase your chances IMO and use a new email address that doesn’t include your name. I would also consider the pictures you put up. That’s one of the things that I have considered could have gotten me pinged when I tried to come back. Good luck, let us know how it goes

Back
Top Bottom