Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I remember reading that **** in total disbelief :rofl:

Didn’t he try to lie about it on NT, talking about “I was just making a joke; I asked how much?” or something like that.

Bruh was trying to get his knob slob on a 15 minute smoke break. :lol:

Y’all remember ol boy that would always hit women with “you not playing fair”?

That ish still works and these women be eating it up

This free game for my NT kings! I want all my wolfs to eat.. my game HEAVY!!! I could’ve been a pimp with the way I move my lips... moral of the story is use 1 line that works the beat no need to always try and be creative.. if you got the one hit punch line the rest is a wrap ! Period keep using that **** till you gotta find a new one.... the “you not playing fair” line is 90% effective they gonna bite trust me💯💯

604511C0-A37A-4869-8084-386805AB52BE.jpeg
EBDC11B1-9295-4C49-AD76-85577F37D1E6.jpeg
14CE205F-9960-43A6-8D6E-7AF6CAD883DF.jpeg
32C75A52-E29A-4AC2-BDB1-65A2F9029427.jpeg
EE2271A4-F3CF-4B69-A2B1-66C6AD519E98.jpeg
626F51D6-FC58-4991-9F8D-DFB704E88FA7.jpeg

willypete willypete my protege making me proud. Now we just need to get that TOTAL COMP above 500k

Next thing I’m putting on your plate is a DC summit for April
April might be a busy month but I’m down for that.

That screenshot was only 1 but I have like 5 more that hit me back immediately after that same line

April might be a busy month but I’m down for that.

That screenshot was only 1 but I have like 5 more that hit me back immediately after that same line

I mean of course - drinks is always so low pressure and you get to show off your personality immediately. Every woman just wants to talk about themselves - I’m proud of you seriously man.

Now start planning the summit for us - don’t worry about any fees/drinks I’ll handle all that.

I mean of course - drinks is always so low pressure and you get to show off your personality immediately. Every woman just wants to talk about themselves - I’m proud of you seriously man.

Now start planning the summit for us - don’t worry about any fees/drinks I’ll handle all that.
Sounds like it’s time for me to step back on groupme

The only thing is was he serious? I mean you can put whatever on your profile but if you can close in 3-5 messages, what’s the point.

Idk, hopefully not lol. Personally I feel like offering money to strangers to spark interest is not a good look. First impression is you're a simp. To each his own, not for me tho.

Back
Top Bottom