Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Maaaaan I ain't messing with no damn green bubbles. A few months back I matched with a chick, got her number and when I put that **** in my iMessage that **** turned green and I went awww **** here we go!

I decided to be funny, and while we texting back and forth, she sent me pics and the quality was terrible. I was joking when I asked what phone she got, and she said, a Samsung. I asked which one, and she said idk, I got it from T-Mobile. I said when, she said like 3 years ago, why? I told her nothing, just wondering. In my head, I'm thinking is that a Samsung Pluto, or Galaxy Fold Plus, ***** I don't know. I know iPhone 1 - 13. So later in the convo, joking again, I asked her to FT. She said how? I said the FT app, she said hold on, came back and said, I can't find it in the store

zSeYr3.gif

I told her I was messing with her and she took it in stride :pimp:, but she never called me/text me back after that night :rofl:
So you around here really acting immature huh? I appreciate guys like you making it easy for the rest of us to get the yambs.

YNS

Simple migration to whatsapp wouldve solved everything but she got tired of your tech talk and moved on to the next guy.
Dude really talked himself out of anything because he wanted to point out she had an Android. Dudes showing they really don’t know how to talk to women.
Told y’all that dude is weird

Maaaaan I ain't messing with no damn green bubbles. A few months back I matched with a chick, got her number and when I put that **** in my iMessage that **** turned green and I went awww **** here we go!

I decided to be funny, and while we texting back and forth, she sent me pics and the quality was terrible. I was joking when I asked what phone she got, and she said, a Samsung. I asked which one, and she said idk, I got it from T-Mobile. I said when, she said like 3 years ago, why? I told her nothing, just wondering. In my head, I'm thinking is that a Samsung Pluto, or Galaxy Fold Plus, ***** I don't know. I know iPhone 1 - 13. So later in the convo, joking again, I asked her to FT. She said how? I said the FT app, she said hold on, came back and said, I can't find it in the store

zSeYr3.gif

I told her I was messing with her and she took it in stride :pimp:, but she never called me/text me back after that night :rofl:

:lol: Son pops up all confident with the wildest self inflicted L's then be like "these women out here trippin".

iheartboost iheartboost you're my dude but how the hell do you ALWAYS find yourself in these precarious situations, man :lol: IMO you just need to simplify your messages and get to the meet up or FaceTime verification immediately and you'll be straight

So you around here really acting immature huh? I appreciate guys like you making it easy for the rest of us to get the yambs.
Your welcome?

Relax g, and everybody else, :lol:. It was a joke. Y'all up here like "ill smash anything, green bubbles, one leg, bad credit, gun shot wounds", but the minute I joke with a shorty about having an Android phone everybody wanna throw there hands in the air... wild :smh:

Your welcome?

Relax g, and everybody else, :lol:. It was a joke. Y'all up here like "ill smash anything, green bubbles, one leg, bad credit, gun shot wounds", but the minute I joke with a shorty about having an Android phone everybody wanna throw there hands in the air... wild :smh:

They’re saying if a woman checks all their boxes then her phone won’t stop them from dealing with her. I agree with that sentiment.

My point is..a woman without an iPhone probably won’t check any of my boxes visually.

It's not that serious at all.. but tell me it ain't true :rofl:
Reminds me of this article, people admitted it's a big turnoff when they exchange numbers on dating apps and the other person doesn't have an iphone

Tech me out

Could your phone be keeping you single? Our new study dived head first into the world of online dating and found the wrong phone could make you up to 75% less swipeable

I missed the big breast convo buy yea my girl got them 38 Js and a flat stomach 🥴. Be laying on her chest like a lil boy don't give af how I look. No pedo but she showed me a pic of her in a bikini in high school and got DAMN her body was even more vicious 😫

Tinder will let you perform background checks before swiping right for $2.50

Popular dating app Tinder is now helping you find a huge red flag before a potential date—a violent criminal history.

Tinder’s parent company, Match Group, which owns a number of other apps including Match.com, OkCupid, and Hinge, is now providing criminal background checks to users on its flagship app Tinder, for $2.50 a check.

The new feature will be performed by Garbo, a nonprofit background check platform, which Match group made a seven-figure investment in one year ago. When the feature is used, Garbo will find arrests and convictions for certain violent crimes as well as sex offender registry status, with a level of confidence of high, medium, or low.

“We know that the biggest indicator of future abuse or violence is a history of these types of behaviors. Whether it’s online dating or the dozens of other ways we meet strangers in today’s digital age, we should know if we’re potentially putting our safety at risk,” Kathryn Kosmides, founder of Garbo, said in a statement with Tinder.

The new feature will be found in the app’s safety center, accessible via a blue shield icon that will take users to the Garbo website. There, they will be able to fill in basic information regarding their match, which usually just requires a first name and phone number, to get a background check from the Garbo database.

Once the results are in, Tinder users can choose how they wish to proceed. However, “members are encouraged to report a match to Tinder if they are found to have a history of violence,” the company said in a statement.

In its existing policies, Match Group removes any account where a user has been accused of sexual assault or other violent crimes by another user across all its apps.

Women’s safety and social equitability
However, for those with minor offenses in nonviolent crimes, which disproportionately affect marginalized communities, Garbo has taken measures to ensure that they won’t be kicked out of the modern dating pool.

Garbo looks up only critical information, which would indicate a history of violence. It excludes nonviolent drug crimes, loitering, and minor traffic tickets (though DUIs and vehicular manslaughter will be flagged). It also doesn’t include arrests and convictions for financial crimes that happened more than seven years ago, or homicides or robberies that took place 14 years in the past.

Garbo also notes that they don’t return any personal information, like home addresses and phone numbers, as its rivals do, to avoid stalking, doxxing, or other forms of harassment.

As the popularity of dating apps has soared in recent years, so has the number of sexual assaults associated with the swiping. A BBC investigation found the number of reported sexual assault cases linked to dating apps doubled in the U.K. between 2017 and 2020.

Tracey Breeden, head of safety and social advocacy at Match Group, said in a statement, “For far too long women and traditionally marginalized groups have faced many barriers to resources and safety.”

Tinder will let you perform background checks before swiping right for $2.50

Popular dating app Tinder is now helping you find a huge red flag before a potential date—a violent criminal history.

Tinder’s parent company, Match Group, which owns a number of other apps including Match.com, OkCupid, and Hinge, is now providing criminal background checks to users on its flagship app Tinder, for $2.50 a check.

The new feature will be performed by Garbo, a nonprofit background check platform, which Match group made a seven-figure investment in one year ago. When the feature is used, Garbo will find arrests and convictions for certain violent crimes as well as sex offender registry status, with a level of confidence of high, medium, or low.

“We know that the biggest indicator of future abuse or violence is a history of these types of behaviors. Whether it’s online dating or the dozens of other ways we meet strangers in today’s digital age, we should know if we’re potentially putting our safety at risk,” Kathryn Kosmides, founder of Garbo, said in a statement with Tinder.

The new feature will be found in the app’s safety center, accessible via a blue shield icon that will take users to the Garbo website. There, they will be able to fill in basic information regarding their match, which usually just requires a first name and phone number, to get a background check from the Garbo database.

Once the results are in, Tinder users can choose how they wish to proceed. However, “members are encouraged to report a match to Tinder if they are found to have a history of violence,” the company said in a statement.

In its existing policies, Match Group removes any account where a user has been accused of sexual assault or other violent crimes by another user across all its apps.

Women’s safety and social equitability
However, for those with minor offenses in nonviolent crimes, which disproportionately affect marginalized communities, Garbo has taken measures to ensure that they won’t be kicked out of the modern dating pool.

Garbo looks up only critical information, which would indicate a history of violence. It excludes nonviolent drug crimes, loitering, and minor traffic tickets (though DUIs and vehicular manslaughter will be flagged). It also doesn’t include arrests and convictions for financial crimes that happened more than seven years ago, or homicides or robberies that took place 14 years in the past.

Garbo also notes that they don’t return any personal information, like home addresses and phone numbers, as its rivals do, to avoid stalking, doxxing, or other forms of harassment.

As the popularity of dating apps has soared in recent years, so has the number of sexual assaults associated with the swiping. A BBC investigation found the number of reported sexual assault cases linked to dating apps doubled in the U.K. between 2017 and 2020.

Tracey Breeden, head of safety and social advocacy at Match Group, said in a statement, “For far too long women and traditionally marginalized groups have faced many barriers to resources and safety.”

So basically they allowing known serial killers and degenerates on the app then forcing you to pay them to filter them out? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom