Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

After graduating high school I think it's only been two women that I went to school with that I tried to hookup with. One was successful, the other I probably could've gotten but I'm impatient. The one I did end up smashing turned out to be a one night stand cause I haven't seen her in person since. Shame really, kinda sick I fumbled that one.

We had a hurricane/tropical storm about to hit and she wanted me to stay stormed in with her over the weekend instead of going home. I said nah, she was mad. She had hit me up a year later after I cut her off and told me she wanted me to come through again. My dumbass had a girlfriend at that point and said no. I should've cheated smh.

She caught me in my junior year of college and it was entirely too easy to get play. A women had one chance with me and she was out I was tolerating nothing. You get an attitude? Cut off. Complaining? cut off. All you had to do was walk a girl to class a few times, buy her chick-fila or Starbucks with your meal plan. Finding a replacement was easy. Amazing times.

Last edited:
I’m fried as hell right now but all I could think about is a blue screen of death when you said that :lol:
6E8E64AF-DC29-4DAA-936A-76AC18A4C1CA.gif

I definitely agree but once y’all started making out on the floor, I hope you were at least grabbing a titty or the mass. Or even when y’all got in the bed, you should’ve been trying to give her a massage or something.

I understand a woman can say no at any moment regardless what’s going on but from your situation, all signs said go.

Son in the dreads can run for political office in the future. Once ish goes on the internet, it's for eternity

Yeah things will stay with you but (Private sector aside) it's not always game over like before. Howard Dean lost because he screamed on stage. Then we have Trump. Madison Cawthorn was pulled over several times, brought a loaded gun to an airport twice and has pictures in lingerie floating around. Yeah there's a racial component but how many people in wheel chairs held office 5-10 years ago? Old rules don't hit like they used to :lol:

Last edited:
Tried one chick who grew a booty over the years 10 years later lol. I missed it up tho. She got pregnant a year a year later so i dodged a bullet.

But seriously, move on bruh.

Yeah things will stay with you but (Private sector aside) it's not always game over like before. Howard Dean lost because he screamed on stage. Then we have Trump. Madison Cawthorn was pulled over several times, brought a loaded gun to an airport twice and has pictures in lingerie floating around. Yeah there's a racial component but how many people in wheel chairs held office 5-10 years ago? Old rules don't hit like they used to :lol:
Googled thinking it was a female :lol:

Apparently this is his wife. So what you're saying is someone else is tapping that 👀

52152403-0-image-a-18_1640274252505.jpg

That's just your thirstiness talking...you know damn well a woman could not get away with getting pulled over multiple times, showing skin and loaded guns in an airport

He's the clown that posted a video punching a rotten tree awhile back

Last edited:
55D22CA1-796C-4F6B-84D4-10507E1D8C21.jpeg

My sister sent me this and I’m honestly just disgusted. This sounds like the equivalent of just going straight to the barbershop knowing you should’ve washed your hair/head beforehand.

I will say I unfortunately dealt with a chick that I feel as though was bs but saying she waits 6 weeks in between waxes. Safe to say head was rarely given to her. I have had others that wouldn’t come around unless they had a wax (as long as it’s not looking like James harden beard, I’m cool with some hair)

Wait y’all wash y’all heads before getting a cut? I was told not to do that, unless you longer hair. Usually I wash it the night before.
When I say wash your hair I mean so it’s not just lent, dust, dirt, etc all in it.

Imagine you a barber and a dude comes in the shop, takes off his hat and his hair just dirty as hell. You really want to deal with that?

I remember when it was mainly white dudes in Asia posting their activities/marriages on Youtube.

Son living his best life. I approve. His captions are a little disengenous but I'll let him rock. We all saw that CNN special dude was pimping out his own sister for 90$ FOR THE DAY. I don't e'em know what I'd do with a jawn for an entire 24 hours, and also again diff strokes I wouldnt be posting the videos/pics on the interwebs either, that's groupchats for the homies fodder.

Back
Top Bottom