Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

How do you dudes approach the very first meetup? I am always nervous about the initial contact, but I usually get a couple beers deep and the game starts rolling in (at least I think it does). What's your mindset?

Btw met up with four girls off online this fall, three were great (smashed one) one was terrible. Not a bad rate.

Or I should just ask what's your goal? a gf? sounds like you go on a lot of match.com dates.
Im never looking for a gf..if we vibing we taking it from there. But anyways match has better quality females than pof and okcupid. Some are cool and down for whatever...some are on that "im looking for a relationship" tip. Just gotta know the type you're dealing with.

Okcupid in houston is garbage. None of them women are worth going after. Pof is gold to me. They come relatively easy for me.

anyone try those matchmaker/speed dating services like "its just lunch" or something similar? :nerd:

My friend works at a bar where this dating site called grouper goes sends people to. It basically matches up two groups to meet at a bar. From what I heard it cost like $20 a person per date. But that $20 goes towards drinks and food at the place you go to. Usually a girl won't be feeling a guy so they spend more time at the bar than with the group. That's when one of us would slide in.

My friend works at a bar where this dating site called grouper goes sends people to. It basically matches up two groups to meet at a bar. From what I heard it cost like $20 a person per date. But that $20 goes towards drinks and food at the place you go to. Usually a girl won't be feeling a guy so they spend more time at the bar than with the group. That's when one of us would slide in.

Where is this at though?

Anyone use http://www.gofobo.com/ They give out free passes to movie screenings like once or so a month. I'm going to see that Kevin Hart movie "About Last Night" Thursday with this military chick.

Groupon/Livingsocial and other sites like them are your friend too.

How do you dudes approach the very first meetup? I am always nervous about the initial contact, but I usually get a couple beers deep and the game starts rolling in (at least I think it does). What's your mindset?

Btw met up with four girls off online this fall, three were great (smashed one) one was terrible. Not a bad rate.

Stop thinking so much. 9/10 she's more nervous than you.

If you can met up with four in the fall..meet up with 8 this winter. The more you do it the more comfortable you be.

Go to different places and practice without the liquid courage...parks, museum, zoo's or a Dave and Busters/arcade type place.

Last edited:
Adding onto what Executive just said, I feel like this whole online dating thing has done wonders for my interpersonal skills :lol:

When complete strangers, let alone female strangers, tell you that you make them feel at ease, it does wonders for your confidence.

That's just how I feel.

I think im the only person to start dating his girl without adding her on any social media :lol:

Nah I'm the same way, it just adds to much complication in the form of jealousy and envy. It's really pointless in my eyes. Why do I need to add you on a social website when I see you everyday/every other day

I think im the only person to start dating his girl without adding her on any social media :lol:

I plan to do the same thing with my next one.

I don't want her judging me off stuff in the past. And damn social media ruined things with the last girl I was talking to.

Nah I'm the same way, it just adds to much complication in the form of jealousy and envy. It's really pointless in my eyes. Why do I need to add you on a social website when I see you everyday/every other day

I add no chick's to my fb, I remember the last chick I did add, had a man and everything, I think she forgot we were friends on there, and her contact pic synced to my phone, when she called me it was her hugged up with her dude, I went to her pics and she tagged it as her and her bf, I asked her if she had a man she still told me no, I still smashed for a few months after, I was just funny seeing her lie, and every time she called me I see her and buddy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom