Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Jokes on me for entering this thread when I aint been in here since 100s of pgs ago :smh: :x

I don't know what y'all on now.

Last edited:
i just joined a few days back and met 1  and got skyped/facetime with others.  POF is straight PIFF!!

Any of yall successfully use it to get "dates" while on vacation? I'm going to be in Little Rock for 4 or 5 days starting this weekend for a family reunion. Little Rock showing up on all those different most dangerous lists though, :rolleyes It's one thing (that I'm done with) scooping ratchets in bad neighborhoods in my own city, but on the road, could be asking for trouble. Also lol at if I go through with it, having casual sex while at the reunion with my mom's ultra super O.D religious side of the family. Just hit a few up and asked them to "show me around." Now we wait, hopefully this gon' be me Saturday
View media item 1029968

Home or away the rules are the same...sketchy stuff goes down everywhere.

Start scouting POF/OKC now...change your zip code to the one where the reunion will be = profit. It's like being the new guy in HS.

datznasty datznasty

Last edited:
met up for the first time with a girl from tinder. hooked up with her for a bit, found out she was a virgin
indifferent.gif
didnt want to do anything from there but did get some finger action.

Deading my account after I meet up with this nurse I messaged back and forth earlier. Chicks have standards that are way too high and feel the need to toss out every accomplishment they have. Those aren't keeping you warm at night as you're looking for love online. I digress.

Last edited:
That's how you get them naked. Play on their insecurities. Women respond better that way than when you compliment them
I look at the profiles of women in their mid 30s and it's easy to see why they're resorting to POF. Not saying to settle, but the standards are crazy.

Mannnn

Some of you need to step your game up. You need to learn how to feed off their responses

The logical response from you should be "how bad do you want a job :wink:". Always use emoticons at the end of your sentence. Girls love that ish
Messaged this one girl asking if she'd like someone to show her around the city since she was new and she replied asking me if she could help me find her a job :rofl: WTF?

I'm not into using people. Do you though. Cats talk about how dudes in here need to own up to their faults, how about some of these chicks do so too? Anyways, I'm unsubscribing from this thread. Peace.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom