Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Any good copy/pastas out there for my description? Just making my first POF page and looking for something I can tweak.

Any good copy/pastas out there for my description? Just making my first POF page and looking for something I can tweak.
google pof about me youll find tons of forums theres one on body building.com some are good and others are just trolling profiles

these fat black chicks keep messaging me
sick.gif
laugh.gif
 I know the feeling bro, for every decent girl that message me I can expect the next 10 Meet Me or Message to be an overweight female saying her body type is average. These big girls are mad bold

matched w another chick on Tinder that i've been talking to here and there that goes to law school at St. John's, she told me she wanted to go to a basketball game, hadn't been to one yet. told her let's do it and she was down. looks like i might be building this dream team. got my christian laethner, now i have my chris mullin in the mix.
The game against Villanova would have been a good one to attend
word she told me she wanted to go just as the game was going on
laugh.gif
i'll just find some game at carnesca. been meaning to go to a game there this year even though it's a dump. i think we play seton hall there. nvm that game is in february
laugh.gif
**** I'll go to that Seton Hall game in a heart beat.

May find a game to take 6'2 chick from TAY since she enjoys basketball
you should post pics of these chicks bruh, im gettin the feelin you just snatch up anything thats tall

Yo I get notifications on POF when a chick clicks on the meet me feature but I can't follow up cuz POF wants me to pay to "communicate". It just tells me their username 

Anybody know a workaround? I'm using the android app and it doesn't give me the option to look up the username

Yo I get notifications on POF when a chick clicks on the meet me feature but I can't follow up cuz POF wants me to pay to "communicate". It just tells me their username 

Anybody know a workaround? I'm using the android app and it doesn't give me the option to look up the username
I just search their screen name and message them....of course only if they're attractive

I just search their screen name and message them....of course only if they're attractive
how do you get their screennames. I have 46.
View media item 1343417when I click it, I get the upgrade screen.
View media item 1343418

check your e-mail u get from POF

it says "Saritadeniset wants to meet you!"

now you google "Saritadeniset plentyoffish" to get the profile.

Yea check your actual emails from pof. It will say "so and so" wants to meet you. Then search that username (if it exists)

Back
Top Bottom