Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Man, I just went out with an amazing girl. She has a degree, her own car, own spot and job (eventhough she dont like it).

She already booked me for Saturday night.

How she look though?

Conveniently didn't mention her looks :lol:

Like a chick trying to set you up with her friend "You'll love her. She has an amazing personality" :lol:

Cool chick. Not going to lie, i would hang it up for this lady.

View media item 1620576View media item 1620577

Kinda early for retirement talk no? :lol:

Congrats though. Nothing like finding a good one you really connect with

Yeah, your probably right but chick is nice imo. Got her stuff together. Aint tripping on my daughter. We've got lots of stuff in common. I told her everything about me that may scare her away and still aint tripping. Unlike most chicks out here, shes looking for a man and not a boy.

I knew she was digging me. Kept touching me and playing with her hair. Being a black guy with full lips, white girls love biting them. So we ended yhe night with a long hug and a kiss.

-then again i remember someone in here, i think @youngdoc, mentioning meeting a really dope girl he started dating off there so who knows. 
real talk, i dont think you should ever try and set somethin up on the weekend as you tryna get in

its the summer, shorty tryna turn up, and you havent made yourself cool enough for her to give you time of her weekend

had you set it up for a tuesday/wednesday, shorty not doin nothin anyways, so yea she gon meet up 

[thread="512294"]i was super bored and dl'ed tinder for first time in months. matched with the best looking girl so far for me but i never really go on it. got number pretty quickly. texted her and she seemed into it but her responses were kinda dead end like "hahaah" and no follows ups. so i ask if she wants to hang this weekend and says her mom is in town maybe some time next week. i tell her to hit me up and she says "definitely *thumbs up emoji*" and i didnt think theres a point of further conversing. i almost asked if shes being sarcastic but that serves no purpose especially if she isnt[/thread]
[thread="512294"] [/thread]
[thread="512294"]she seemed to enjoy what i said but made no effort to keep the convo going. wondering if i should hit her up next week or let her do it and leave it alone if she doesnt. only sorta trippin cause unless i'm misreading heavily seems like a legit catch on an app I personally didnt think legit catches exist lol[/thread]

-then again i remember someone in here, i think @youngdoc
, mentioning meeting a really dope girl he started dating off there so who knows. 
real talk, i dont think you should ever try and set somethin up on the weekend as you tryna get in

its the summer, shorty tryna turn up, and you havent made yourself cool enough for her to give you time of her weekend

had you set it up for a tuesday/wednesday, shorty not doin nothin anyways, so yea she gon meet up 

This, a chick aint going to bank her Saturday night on a guy she has yet to meet. Best get her during the week or Sunday. You f-up a chicks Saturday, shes gone talk bad about you to her friends.

Last edited:
Tinder boasts that over 26 million matches are made every day; even celebrities have been converging on the action. The popular dating app counts Hilary Duff, Lindsay Lohan and Josh Groban among its many users. It will always be chalked up to mere happenstance, but meeting the rich and famous over Tinder can be a reality for some. Now, thanks to new verified profiles – a blue badge attached to one’s profile – those encounters can be authenticated. “Now when notable public figures, celebrities and athletes appear in your recommendations, you’ll know it’s for real,” according to the Tinder blog.

http://www.highsnobiety.com/2015/07/08/tinder-verified-profiles/

So I just started using pof.  Do you guys really pay for it? How do I find out the chicks who want to meet me? It's so exciting.

So I just started using pof.  Do you guys really pay for it? How do I find out the chicks who want to meet me? It's so exciting.
This just got back in to sd not so long ago and I'm getting responses from ... Single moms and got something waiting for me back in Wyoming :wow: well I did just create the accounts not too long ago

Tinder boasts that over 26 million matches are made every day; even celebrities have been converging on the action. The popular dating app counts Hilary Duff, Lindsay Lohan and Josh Groban among its many users. It will always be chalked up to mere happenstance, but meeting the rich and famous over Tinder can be a reality for some. Now, thanks to new verified profiles – a blue badge attached to one’s profile – those encounters can be authenticated. “Now when notable public figures, celebrities and athletes appear in your recommendations, you’ll know it’s for real,” according to the Tinder blog.

http://www.highsnobiety.com/2015/07/08/tinder-verified-profiles/
Man... somali pirates, Al-queda, isis, and other groups are probably recruiting attractive young guys right now. I'm sorry but when you got that kinda money and recognition you are way too vulnerable to be meeting random folks. Still want some Duff in the Buff though 
embarassed.gif

Yeah, your probably right but chick is nice imo. Got her stuff together. Aint tripping on my daughter. We've got lots of stuff in common. I told her everything about me that may scare her away and still aint tripping. Unlike most chicks out here, shes looking for a man and not a boy.

I knew she was digging me. Kept touching me and playing with her hair. Being a black guy with full lips, white girls love biting them. So we ended yhe night with a long hug and a kiss.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

View media item 1622745

Last edited:
This thread starting to make me cringe....

Starting to see alot of gullible naive dudes posting about these POF yambs and trying to save them like its cool.....

I might post some knowledge gems later...because some of you obviously really don't understand this newly evolved game.

Last edited:
This just got back in to sd not so long ago and I'm getting responses from ... Single moms and got something waiting for me back in Wyoming :wow: well I did just create the accounts not too long ago

So are you paying for the services? I'm hitting chicks with some good one hitters I've seen on NT but no responses:

"I'm kind of new to this, so does this make us bf and gf now?"

My barber told me he made a POF account. One chick he was setting a date up with told him she lived in Jersey Village, and the other said she lived in Spring. Neither chick has a car. He deleted his account :lol: :lol:

So are you paying for the services? I'm hitting chicks with some good one hitters I've seen on NT but no responses:

"I'm kind of new to this, so does this make us bf and gf now?"
I remember seeing a cousin one time a few years ago and deleting my account .. I ain't paying , should I? I see my older sister's friend too lol

Back
Top Bottom