Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

got some ivy league yambs out of pof ysterday :lol: didn't know Harvard yambs existed in pof

Man the all the DMV chicks ive got have had a minimum of a bachelors with careers. In Houston id be lucky to find one that ever enrolled into community college.

Man the all the DMV chicks ive got have had a minimum of a bachelors with careers. In Houston id be lucky to find one that ever enrolled into community college.

I was just having a convo with my boys about this. My boy lives in Dallas so sometimes I'll set my POF to get some bitties and I hardly see any bitties with a Bachelors Degree. I live in Maryland and if you don't have a degree your already at a disadvantage

Man this is crazy. I feel like the ones I'm most interested in, I don't feel like they're interested in me....and the ones I'm not feeling are most interested in me. It's weird :lol:

Any dudes in the Houston area looking to keep this female I'm going out with on Saturday friend company? Almost everyone I know are in situations and the ones that are not...she ain't feeling smh :lol: I can DM a pic :smokin

I was just having a convo with my boys about this. My boy lives in Dallas so sometimes I'll set my POF to get some bitties and I hardly see any bitties with a Bachelors Degree. I live in Maryland and if you don't have a degree your already at a disadvantage
Same here, most of the chicks in the DMV 22 and older all have their ish together.

Same here, most of the chicks in the DMV 22 and older all have their ish together.
WTF????

What workin in the school system and having a paper degree is having your ish together???

What is all this talk about a degree if you still possess the simple minded DMV mentality of having multiple kids with bummy *** dudes, dating on sites like POF and Tinder and letting us random *** dirty **** dogs smash it raw and quit it a week later.

You obsess over $300 weave and Instagram, Chipotle and clubbing.

But...but..but...she got a degree doe......

I swear I'm seeing alot of simping in here lately...but some of yall just young and naive to the game thats all.

Last edited:
Y'all givin them to much credit

I'll give them their credit. While the chicks in Houston look better than the ones in the DMV, most will need me to survive. Chicks in Houston trying to move in as soon as they see you got your stuff together. The ones with some ambition end up somewhere in medical assisting pulling $35k a year. Not to mention multiple kids all with different daddies.

Being from the south, what I am experiencing is unheard of.

The only thing I hate is that these DMV chicks are quick to throw their advance degree at you. Like, "Hey, Im Kimberly I have a Masters or PHD". At that point all I see is a mountain on student debt.

Last edited:
There's a bunch on there from what I've seen, but then there are the exact ones he described :lol: The middle ground is missing from Houston POF

I'll give them their credit. While the chicks in Houston look better than the ones in the DMV, most will need me to survive. Chicks in Houston trying to move in as soon as they see you got your stuff together. The ones with some ambition end up somewhere in medical assisting pulling $35k a year. Not to mention multiple kids all with different daddies.

The only thing I hate is that these DMV chicks are quick to throw their advance degree at you. Like, "Hey, Im Kimberly I have a Masters or PHD". At that point all I see is a mountain on student debt.
Exactly, degrees are cool but in DC its about money

Last edited:

WTF????

What workin in the school system and having a paper degree is having your ish together???

What is all this talk about a degree if you still possess the simple minded DMV mentality of having multiple kids with bummy *** dudes, dating on sites like POF and Tinder and letting us random *** dirty **** dogs smash it raw and quit it a week later.

You obsess over $300 weave and Instagram, Chipotle and clubbing.

But...but..but...she got a degree doe......

I swear I'm seeing alot of simping in here lately...but some of yall just young and naive to the game thats all.
having your ish together meaning having a job being being dependable...HAVING YOUR ISH TOGETHER i don't understand your agument.

Exactly

Ive been living in DC since February. When first start hearing it, it was damn I can dig this. Then it got old. BUT, if I had a choice I would rather hear Hey, Im Kimberly I have a Masters or PHD" than Hey, Im Kimberly I got multiple kids, work a Castle Dental as an receptionist, what can you do for me?

Last edited:
When you meet anyone in dc they ask, "so what do you do" within the first 30 seconds of the convo. Rude and annoying

I dont understand some of yoall logic, yall bashing these chicks because they went to school or have a stable job and expect the same from yall and also bashing the chicks with no stable job, no education no place to stay but want you guys to have all that.

came across this chick i went to hs with,everyone called her pancake face heather .tempted to send her a message just saying hi i doubt she remember me tho ...surprisingly she looked good well you know for having a pancake face and alll...

no weight gain i mean.

chick was crazy! i was cool with her all 4 years of hs she never dated anyone thought she was too good for every dude and unfortunately i feel chicks nowadays are 10x worse.

You have to use the advanced search. I wish I had done that to begin with (my girl's pregnant so I'm here forever now) . Hell, you can even add "no kids" to the search as I did here. **** around and choose PHd or better and watch Doctors come up and ****, straight neurologists and the like. But here, Dallas, Bachelor's of better, no kids, up to 50 miles, show me the newest users first. GO!

I was with my girl shopping for stuff for our baby shower Saturday and saw in the parking lot this one chic I used to always take to on POF but never got around to meeting because she worked nights, and because as soon as I focused on one chic ie agreed to meet her and then a 2nd time, I would always close my account. I just thought that's how it was, online or real courting. I didn't know most people see it as everything flies until something because official. Anyways that ***** was looking marvelous, half Native American half black with real braids down to her ***, which is so big by the way ven my girlfriend said something (she works out though it's cool, got the link to her myfitnesspal and seen her Nike+ posts). Been randomly thinking about her ever since, I know her facebook and her myfitnesspal so I was estalking her all last night. I don't want to cheat on my girlfriend (and baby) though, I just want to have sex with other women.

Last edited:
You have to use the advanced search. I wish I had done that to begin with (my girl's pregnant so I'm here forever now) . Hell, you can even add "no kids" to the search as I did here. **** around and choose PHd or better and watch Doctors come up and ****, straight neurologists and the like. But here, Dallas, Bachelor's of better, no kids, up to 50 miles, show me the newest users first. GO!

I was with my girl shopping for stuff for our baby shower Saturday and saw in the parking lot this one chic I used to always take to on POF but never got around to meeting because she worked nights, and because as soon as I focused on one chic ie agreed to meet her and then a 2nd time, I would always close my account. I just thought that's how it was, online or real courting. I didn't know most people see it as everything flies until something because official. Anyways that ***** was looking marvelous, half Native American half black with real braids down to here ***, which is so big by the way ven my girlfriend said something. Been randomly thinking about her ever since, I know her facebook and her myfitnesspal so I was estalking her all last night. I don't want to cheat on my girlfriend (and baby) though, I just want to have sex with other women.
:smh: :smh: :smh: foul :lol: not encouraging it but technically you're not married to her so she is your current BM with kid so still free game on your behalf a slip up now and then is ok. Now if you married (under God) your gf with kid and pulled that **** then that's ****** all the way uppp. The playing field changes if she had a [emoji]128141[/emoji] and you pulled that

Back
Top Bottom