Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Well she's working with an attending right now...i think thats what its called.

I was just sitting back thinking damn....shes the only one in my rotation that havent gave up the poon poon. Couldve eem suck a nipple :smh:

she's probably in residency? In which case she might actually be broke. :lol:  
Cant be while u living with your parents tho. She pays for nothing. She dont eem pay her own cell phone bill :lol:

Ahhhh hell nah :lol: :lol:
It's sad man. She tells me "i can move out now if i wanna but why do that when I have no bills. I can stack my money up" but u damn near 30 tho......whaaaaaaaaa

Last edited:

Well she's working with an attending right now...i think thats what its called.

I was just sitting back thinking damn....shes the only one in my rotation that havent gave up the poon poon. Couldve eem suck a nipple :smh:

she's probably in residency? In which case she might actually be broke. :lol:  
Cant be while u living with your parents tho. She pays for nothing. She dont eem pay her own cell phone bill :lol:

Student loans

If she's a resident living with her parents all of her money might be going towards paying them off.

She still should be to pay for a single drink though :lol:

Date last night went great. Best date ive had in a long time. She is a 9/10 looks wise but I cant quite put my finger on her personality. Maybe because I wasnt trying to figure her out and just flowed with it or maybe because shes German. The whole date flowed nice and was never a dull or awkward moment the whole 6hrs. Afterwards we chilled and talked in the car, and I gave her lips a taste. They were pillow soft :smokin

In regards to women not paying their portion of the dates, I never really cared much till I realized how much I spent on that stretch armstrong chick with the nasty body. :smh:
My date last night offered to pay for half without me asking. I was on my way to close the tab then she gave me her card. I was pleasantly surprised :smokin

Last edited:
Date last night went great. Best date ive had in a long time. She is a 9/10 looks wise but I cant quite put my finger on her personality. Maybe because I wasnt trying to figure her out and just flowed with it or maybe because shes German. The whole date flowed nice and was never a dull or awkward moment the whole 6hrs. Afterwards we chilled and talked in the car, and I gave her lips a taste. They were pillow soft
smokin.gif

In regards to women not paying their portion of the dates, I never really cared much till I realized how much I spent on that stretch armstrong chick with the nasty body.
mean.gif

My date last night offered to pay for half without me asking. I was on my way to close the tab then she gave me her card. I was pleasantly surprised
smokin.gif
Don't get too hyped brah......there is still a chance she will pull a whodini on you and act like yall never even met.

Last edited:
Don't get too hyped brah......there is still a chance she will pull a whodini on you and act like yall never even met.

Oh I know this for a fact. I had date set up with this Latina with fake mass. Had a time set for 8:30 at a restaurant. I text her around 5pm to confirm and she says we still on. So I get to the restaurant and im waiting for her. One hour, 2 texts and a phone call later, im headed back to the crib. She didnt show up :lol: :smh: And we already went on a 1st date

Last edited:
Where did yall end up going for the date?
We went to Lucky Strike at Gallery Place. Ive never been there like many places in DC but It was cool, even though it has horrible reviews. Probably because of the Friday and Saturday crowd.

For my dmv dudes, I been talking to this chick in the dmv just tryna make sure she official or some of my NT fam already ran through so I can get the run down.

Weather is great right now, can't go wrong with a walk around the National Mall.

Residents make nothing. Most of her paycheck is probably going to pay off loans. But, if her mindset is like that from the get go, it makes no sense to pursue it further. Also, it sounds like her problem is she's not very generous. There's a difference between expecting the dude to pay for most things versus just being flat out selfish. It's actually very important to have a partner who is generous as it applies to all things (emotionally, materialistically, etc).

To the person who said that they split the check on the first date, bingo. Set expectations early, it helps weed out the girls that don't share similar values. And stop going to nice places on first dates. You hardly know the person. Personally, I'm a fan of getting coffee or walking around somewhere over eating an actual meal together.

Last edited:
Date last night went great. Best date ive had in a long time. The whole date flowed nice and was never a dull or awkward moment the whole 6hrs.

How did you kick it off when you guys first met. Like what did you talk about?

When you establish rapport right from the beginning, it helps in expanding the conversation from there.
If you start off weak, you're generally grasping for random topics that don't generate much of anything. And results in gaps & dull moments.
To the person who said that they split the check on the first date, bingo. Set expectations early, it helps weed out the girls that don't share similar values.

It's not a dictatorship. You can't just put your feet down on the 1st date.
You know how awkward it is to say let's split the bill before or during the meal.

So i was talking to a friend earlier and they mentioned Soul Swipe? Has anyone ever tried it before? Im seeing the same chicks i see in all these other sites 
laugh.gif
 But i got some matches tho 
nerd.gif

When you establish rapport right from the beginning, it helps in expanding the conversation from there.
If you start off weak, you're generally grasping for random topics that don't generate much of anything. And results in gaps & dull moments.

She got there like 10mins before me. I walk in and shes playing pool with 2 dudes :lol:
I walk up, give her a hug and shes all smiley and bubbly, which is good cause im more laid back so we balanced each other out. I just went and got us a lane while she finished up her pool game.
Honestly, I think the combination of her interests in me, her being social and aggressive, me being more passive, the atmosphere and the Henny :lol: made it work its way out.

Date last night went great. Best date ive had in a long time. The whole date flowed nice and was never a dull or awkward moment the whole 6hrs.

To the person who said that they split the check on the first date, bingo. Set expectations early, it helps weed out the girls that don't share similar values.

It's not a dictatorship. You can't just put your feet down on the 1st date.
You know how awkward it is to say let's split the bill before or during the meal.

That's why before you actually go on a date, you go "so do you split the bill on the first date?"

HOLY ****.....bruhs....This woman did a complete 180 on me....But I liked it :evil:
I saw her again last night. I had no intentions to, but she was dropping hints that she wanted to see me. Our 1st date, she seemed kind of sweet and lovable with a hint of attitude.
last night the sweetness was gone. Shes German and oh boy did the German come out in her. To try to sum things up, shes tough, and cold, and heartless. She likes "pain" and asks me if im sure I want to stick around cause I can run away now. She loves to be in control but likes to be dominated.
She was on top, lightly kissing my neck, running her hands down my chest. She backed off and I grab her neck firmly but gently. Then I kiss her and bite her lip. She bites back. I pull her head back by her hair exposing her neck and I bite it and dig my fingers deep into her back, then lightly put my hands around her waist then firmly dig her deeper into my crouch. Her breasts were so soft and her nipples even softer. I couldnt help but taste them. There was alot of moaning, grabbing and grinding. There was an exchange of power for a good hour and we didnt even have sex :lol: . I know it sounds like pages from a romance novel, but thats exactly how it played out and I loved every minute of it. She said she thought I was too nice of a guy, but there's something about me that has her interest. I love the physical but I love emotion. Honestly, I dont think she knows what shes in for either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom