Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Nobody asking you for advice fam keep it moving :lol: Do you, nobody tryna entertain that negativity you on in every post. Find you somebody to mentor cause ***** I ain't the one

You bitter and fustrated because you not confident enough to get POF baddies.
No need to take it out on me...

You say you aint the one for a mentor.... You also obviously aint the one to slay the baddies because you scared

Lol like I said keep it moving fam. What's hilarious is that you been the biggest bitter bird of them all in here for who knows how long :lol: I am not in need of a tutor bruh you can take that & your negativity and shove it. Do you. The concept is really that simple.

Hey guys, just a quick question can someone drop some opening lines to hit these chicks up on match??? I swear I pull the wack ones??? HELP

Hey guys, just a quick question can someone drop some opening lines to hit these chicks up on match??? I swear I pull the wack ones??? HELP
Straight facts. And im not an ugly guy

Say can i ask you a question

They say yea

You say what should i wear on our first date?

Straight facts. And im not an ugly guy

Say can i ask you a question

They say yea

You say what should i wear on our first date?

:lol:

Works every time.

I met a nice exchange student from Saudi Arabia off OKC. Thick as hell with a slim waist.
Been piping that for the last few months but her visa expires in a month :frown:

She offered me $40k to marry her but I had to pass :lol:

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Works every time.

I met a nice exchange student from Saudi Arabia off OKC. Thick as hell with a slim waist.
Been piping that for the last few months but her visa expires in a month
frown.gif

She offered me $40k to marry her but I had to pass
laugh.gif
I would have taken it if I didn't work for the government lol.... any other ideas?? I just say hey there :smile: or Hey Im Kelvin whats your name?

Works every time.

Been piping that for the last few months but her visa expires in a month :frown:

She offered me $40k to marry her but I had to pass :lol:

What kinda desperate *** chick offers 40 grand for marriage? :lol:

A chick who doesn't want to go back to being a woman in Saudi Arabia obviously.

I woulda did it but after research I found out you need to live together for at least 2 years and they want evidence like wedding photos, etc.

Yupppp she's a Muslim.

She's super light skin with blue eyes so people are blown away when they hear her speak.

I told her if she finds away to extend her visa for a year or so I'd consider it :lol:

A chick who doesn't want to go back to being a woman in Saudi Arabia obviously.

I woulda did it but after research I found out you need to live together for at least 2 years and they want evidence like wedding photos, etc.

Throw me the oop , I'll marry her . And pics in my PMS

Tryna work out an extension or something. Her family got that Arab money for real :lol:

I'm holding out that she'll hit me with an offer I can't refuse

I used to get responses back when I messaged on someone on Tinder but lately that hasn't been happening.
Competition is getting stiff in LA [emoji]128064[/emoji]

No lie, some of those middle eastern women be looking hella nice. Espicially the one's that wear the wraps over their head. 

I been doing pretty swell in the IG DM's got this 1 badd female coming through to chill and get enlightened today... Shawty posted a Nice IG pic today saying she's ready for a God not a *****.... (inserts cheezy grin) lol jk.

I been getting more heat on POF but nothing really worth making a move on...

I'm po pimpin at the moment. Gotta take the best of the best. No time for low grade.

Shawty came through yesterday.... looking A1... but the fool brought her brother to chill with us.smh. I'm like c'mon son, we were gonna smoke and chill and just vibe out... how tf I'm supposed to do that with your bro right there and you looking that good...I had to dead that **** real quick. I could tell she got upset but I'm like I'm not passing a blunt to a fool I don't eem know...smh

Dude eem got out the car and holla at me. I'm like y'all don't even much look alike.smh

Bruv's if y'all seen how good she looked yesterday. Mannn.smh ain't now way I could focus on her, the weed and the convo and her brother sitting right there skinning and grinning.

Let alone me not even knowing the fool, he might of caught a bad 1. So I had to cut that real short.

Lls and it wasn't mentioned beforehand? Y'all plan to kick it and she just shows up with her "brother". Were you aware she had one? Just so peculiar. Who thinks like that yet alone goes through with it. And please don't tell me they weren't even matching....lol?

Lls and it wasn't mentioned beforehand? Y'all plan to kick it and she just shows up with her "brother". Were you aware she had one? Just so peculiar. Who thinks like that yet alone goes through with it. And please don't tell me they weren't even matching....lol?

Dude was dead before he even got out the car... They ain't had nothing to match.smh

She didn't mention anything about somebody rolling with her. I may of been cool if she said it beforehand, but it would not have happened at my crib.

Dude tried to pay me homage by hoping out the front seat into the back, I'm like ***** get yo *** back in the car.smh

No explanation from her for the foolery...

Last edited:
Dude was dead before he even got out the car... They ain't had nothing to match.smh

She didn't mention anything about somebody rolling with her. I may of been cool if she said it beforehand, but it would not have happened at my crib.

Dude tried to pay me homage by hoping out the front seat into the back, I'm like ***** get yo *** back in the car.smh

No explanation from her for the foolery...

Insane lol. "Grab shotgun my man". I wish I could have seen that in person. I would have been dying lls. So what's your plan for the girl after this. SMH at bringing random to the crib. I live here dummy.

And now unfortunately Mr. random knows yaje1christ yaje1christ face and place of residence. But hopefully it's just an omission on her part, or she genuinely is a good person and is just naive to the realities that there's real hyenas out here.

Back
Top Bottom