Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

This started out as a good idea then it got annoying...Ain’t small talking till whenever all this ova so f it :lol:

Lol by the time you hit these women cities they’re gonna forget about you . If you don’t plan to hit a city within the next 2 weeks dont waste your time trust me . And the amount of flakes and excuses once you finally get to their city is unbelievable.
For now most of these women are looking for entertainment, since they’re bored at home .

A lot white girls dont like to claim white

I got my settins on black, Hispanic, other, mixed, n native American but my **** still flooded wit white *****es

Been just sending dumb **** to the passport matches.

IMG_0810.PNG

Ehh, she looks uneducated and trashy. The type of chick where one of her parents (if not both) smokes cigarettes and drinks beer every damn day.

Thats the problem with half of these dating apps, you generally dont find chicks from "well to do" families.

complete opposite on hinge and bumble

damn near every family well off

just scooped some dumbbells from my suburbia Shordy

Ehh, she looks uneducated and trashy. The type of chick where one of her parents (if not both) smokes cigarettes and drinks beer every damn day.

Thats the problem with half of these dating apps, you generally dont find chicks from "well to do" families.

Exactly, they’ve got to be billionaires for me to care. Ivy or bust.

I messed up a good thing. I wanted a relationship with a woman and scared her off with my neediness.

She ****ing new dude A WEEK after dealing with me! This is a first for me so it stings, I'm here tossed aside like a piece of meat. She is cold blooded. I thought we had something going on, hell at the very least I thought we was friends. If she had told me from the jump that she was done with me i'd be cool with it. But she lied to my face and told me she wasn't down to talk and was busy with finals for her masters degree. I found out later through a mutual that she been ****ing a dude so I called her out for lying and she blocked me without saying a word.

In my defense, it was not simply a casual fwb type relationship, we were doing basically everything a couple would do so that got me in my feelings.

Now I have 0 friends in a new city. It is very, very lonely. Alone I am used to but lonely? no. I would go to the club to meet peple but you know social distancing. This chick snap her finger n find a new boy toy. I can't even get someone to hang out with. How am I supposed to get over her

I messed up a good thing. I wanted a relationship with a woman and scared her off with my neediness.

She ****ing new dude A WEEK after dealing with me! This is a first for me so it stings, I'm here tossed aside like a piece of meat. She is cold blooded. I thought we had something going on, hell at the very least I thought we was friends. If she had told me from the jump that she was done with me i'd be cool with it. But she lied to my face and told me she wasn't down to talk and was busy with finals for her masters degree. I found out later through a mutual that she been ****ing a dude so I called her out for lying and she blocked me without saying a word.

In my defense, it was not simply a casual fwb type relationship, we were doing basically everything a couple would do so that got me in my feelings.

Now I have 0 friends in a new city. It is very, very lonely. Alone I am used to but lonely? no. I would go to the club to meet peple but you know social distancing. This chick snap her finger n find a new boy toy. I can't even get someone to hang out with. How am I supposed to get over her
Happened to me a few years back. I just charged it to the game. I know I’ve done that to chicks plenty of times. Now the shoe was on the other foot and I felt the sting. I know times are different now with this pandemic, but find a hobby or something to take your mind off her. When that happened to me, my boys took me out weekend and I forgot about that chick after the first night :lol: So many chicks out there man. She ain’t the end all be all.

Back
Top Bottom