Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

:lol: Nothing planned before 2pm but afterwards I have a show at 3 and another later at night
I really have been busy with either work or band stuff. When I usually have free time I’m catching up on sleep
tenor.gif

This dude been a in a whole band and didn't invite me!
tenor.gif

Best box is definitely found at colleges with commercials
Imma say HBCUs especially during homecoming when the older crowd wants to get wild. Man I had some good times as a greek in undergrad. I remember going to the Magic City Classic in Alabama and this older woman came up to our tent and started flirting with one of our older frat brothers. Next thing you know she told him that her mouth game was crazy and he told her to prove it. So us undergrad brothers formed a circle around them in the middle of the walk way where all of the tailgating was going on and she dropped to her knees and gave him head while we blocked anybody from seeing what was going on.

I feel like ya'll don't do a lot of teaching or give instructions when you say something is wack. Or it's just the rubber.

Or the chick isn't comfortable enough to let her inhibitions go.

A lot of the times dudes just be talkin though or simply dealing with chicks they aren't that attracted to or the chick isn't that attracted to them

Imma say HBCUs especially during homecoming when the older crowd wants to get wild. Man I had some good times as a greek in undergrad. I remember going to the Magic City Classic in Alabama and this older woman came up to our tent and started flirting with one of our older frat brothers. Next thing you know she told him that her mouth game was crazy and he told her to prove it. So us undergrad brothers formed a circle around them in the middle of the walk way where all of the tailgating was going on and she dropped to her knees and gave him head while we blocked anybody from seeing what was going on.
When you said you had good times I wasn't expecting a story about watching someone else get domed up :lol:

You know, it's interesting you say that, because this is something I ask women VERY early in the conversation. Most of the women I date are already aware of my success and accomplishments in life. So, I usually am the one to engage the "tougher" questions.

• What can you bring to a relationship?
  • What are you most passionate about/gets you up in the morning?
  • What makes you unique?
  • How do you see yourself adding value into a relationship?
  • What's something you want to learn or wish you knew more about?
  • What was your past boyfriends like? (this is HUGE one)
  • What's your relationship with your parents like?
  • Where do you see yourself with a partner within the next year?
  • Are you marriage minded?
  • What are some of your long/short term goals?
  • Where are some of your favorite places to visit?
  • What was the last best thing you read?
  • What sort of advice would you give to your younger self?

I know this sounds like an interview, but the reaction I get from some of these women after they hear these questions have been considerably positive. I'm not asking them in succession as it's laid out above, I do it in a very casual way which flows into the conversation. I suppose it's because most men do not asking these questions, so it gets them thinking. This has worked VERY well for me. I'm an average looking guy btw (probably a solid 7.5/10). I do dress well, have a great career/home, and I'm pretty laid back.

Getting yambs isn't my issue. It's finding a woman I can share my life with.

Oh, and females with phat a$$es and small Tittie$ are toxic af. Stay away at all cost 🤣
I’m cracking up that you are into ratchets and also have this line up of questions lol

I’m cracking up that you are into ratchets and also have this line up of questions lol

So you understand my conflict then 😆

The mature side of me wants to be with someone who's stable and likeminded, but a part of me loves the ratchets and how they can be. I can do without the drama they bring, but Lord help me if they can cook and ****.

Teachable skills aren't deal breakers for me if the enthusiasm and effort to improve is there.

Dealbreakers to me include smoking, history of infidelity, kids, being a Trump supporter, anti vaxx,wearing Jordan 1 mids you know hard things to overlook.

I also won't date women with big mothers long term. Not saying they will end up that way....but 8-9 times outta 10....
1 or 2 kids are less a deal breaker for me nowadays. Stayed away from too many bad ones with goofy made up man rules.

The "DC" crew meeting up Saturday for beer and we need The Don Jr. out with us. I need my wingman ready to toss me oops.

Shoot it's the second week of football on a nice cool sunny weekend.

Yall should be out H street Saturday the festival is Saturday starting at 12... H street festival always has great views

I know you set your phone to record and slipped that jawn in your back pocket tho...
Nope... we aint trying to have no visual evidence of those wild situations. Those are tell only moments. Hell when I think about it, that aint even close to the craziest college stories I have involving HBCUs.

Back
Top Bottom