Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

How official does the "thank you" have to be. I'm known to throw out a "preciate it" when a dude holds the door. A few times I've been hit with a glare worse than if I said nothing at all 😂🤷🏾‍♂️

I say thx to automated doors. No dambs

bill-cosby.gif

I don't even analyze it, you just keep noticing it's the same types, especially if it's in a repeat place like work.

Also the same type of people who literally walk right into you and expect you to always move out their way.

I tend to stand my ground in the worst instances (when rude people aren't paying attention / phone blind / sidewalk hogs).

Even had to stiff arm a few grocery carts to avoid a bigger problem...

a5b68318be5cf6842fc580ea5524e33c.gif

Funny thing is its rarely ever the 6'5" 300 pound MMA fighter...

The most disrespectful behavior I've witnessed came from folks who wouldn't last 10 seconds without a knife or a gun.

I tend to stand my ground in the worst instances (when rude people aren't paying attention / phone blind / sidewalk hogs).

I had one guy almost run into me at full speed yesterday. Dummy was walking into the store while looking back to see if his car alarm clicked. Homie let out an audible yelp when he stopped inches from me.....hit’em with a face to face :stoneface:
Him: “Oh!You scared me” (nervous laugh)
Me: Uh huh

I’ve never judged a person and decide to not hold a door open for them. It’s annoying and sucks to not hear a “thank you” but I just let it slide most of the time.

I think I once yelled out “YOUR WELCOME” to someone over it, lol. Nowadays I don’t care what they say....just get out of my way so I can enter/exit the store.

These mf in Europe don't say thanks for anything

Tinder hasn't been very fruitful. Most of the matches I have gotten finally respond, when I'm already in another country

Back
Top Bottom