Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

For better or worse, if she were happen to get preggers….I would have to just marry her |l The reverse nuclear option :smh:
Sundress season is right around the corner and you going into cuffing season. Down in DC yesterday, and something was going on at the National Gallery of Art.

Welp. Smashed again this morning. Raw. No pullout :smh:

We hit this French brasserie type joint for brunch then came back to the hotel….smashed again :smh:

About to go to the beach and take a good *** nap. I need to recharge to make it through the night. Need to cop a 5-Hour Extra Strength too. I finagled a reservation at this “American” restaurant and we’re each getting the eight-course tasting menu :smh: That meal alone might do me in for the night :lol:

Yesterday, ole girl asked me to come through. I come through and this ***** fell asleep at 8:30. 8 ******* 30. I was hot. Never had blue balls before. I was hot and in pain. I was less hot after getting a burrito from the food truck. Still in pain though.

Shot the club up the following morning as I’m lookin at her birth control on the table with a smile on my face. As I storm out the house, I read about Storm and the colossal mistake. :smh:

Yesterday, ole girl asked me to come through. I come through and this ***** fell asleep at 8:30. 8 ******* 30. I was hot. Never had blue balls before. I was hot and in pain. I was less hot after getting a burrito from the food truck. Still in pain though.

Shot the club up the following morning as I’m lookin at her birth control on the table with a smile on my face. As I storm out the house, I read about Storm and the colossal mistake. :smh:
He definitely a married man before the year's over.
Congrats storm2006 storm2006
When the wedding B? storm2006 storm2006

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Y’all are underestimating my ruthlessness. But I can and WILL cut it off. However, now I’m thinking I need to just make the cypher complete on the perfect weekend because I’m with her through Monday morning. Copped a 30-minute helicopter tour for tomorrow before the game :sick: :smh: titang545 titang545 brought up a valid point, though, I have to be on standby for 1-2 months to wait for results from any “tests” |l And pray. Definitely have to pray :lol:

Storm rn
NYPICHPDPICT000011086595-5.jpg

No wonder women are the way they are. Dude having her leave work, traveling all over the place, doing 8 course fine dining, taking her on helicopter tours etc all while constantly shooting up the club, then talking bout "I will cut it off".
1684622898486.gif

Was when she came over at 230 am your first time meeting her in person?

Noooo I’ve known her a minute and we’ve been off/on for years. Mainly we lost touch when I was in and out of Spain for work and I wasn’t around that much. I don’t work with her but I go to her place of work more frequently now so we’ve been seeing each other a bit more but this was the first time I smashed in awhile, though. Literally, just threw up a Hail Mary solely because Golden State was getting washed and she was the first one to catch it.

If she gets pregnant off of this, Steph or Klay gotta be the godfather or at least come through the baby shower because they worked me into this shoot :smh:

'If she gets pregnant' cmon now :lol:. This is very intentional behavior and you're acting like you don't know where babies come from :smh:. If you wanna be a family man just say that. It's funny I remember datznasty datznasty doing the exact same thing, just bussin up the club accidentally on purpose. Something about yall OKC dudes
Dyin at accidentally on purpose :rofl:

No wonder women are the way they are. Dude having her leave work, traveling all over the place, doing 8 course fine dining, taking her on helicopter tours etc all while constantly shooting up the club, then talking bout "I will cut it off".
Im baffled by what im reading. He definitely treating her like wifey. Expensive excursions and shooting up the club consistently.

storm just entertaining us she been wifey he tryna get her preg who doing all that he doing with a rando?

how old are you storm?

u got any kids already?

GO GET THE OL SNIPITY SNIP… BEST $30(WITH INSURANCE) IVE EVER SPENT.

SHOOT UP UNLIMITED CLUBS, AND SLEEP LIKE A BABY AT NIGHT.

ZERO WORRIES.

best thing i ever done

Back
Top Bottom