Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Yo he’s not wrong though. Shooting up da club is a choice 100 times out of 100.

Refresh my memory storm2006 storm2006 , do you work in healthcare in some capacity?

No, I do not. Why?

GO GET THE OL SNIPITY SNIP… BEST $30(WITH INSURANCE) IVE EVER SPENT.

SHOOT UP UNLIMITED CLUBS, AND SLEEP LIKE A BABY AT NIGHT.

ZERO WORRIES.

I thought about that but kids could be in my future so I am holding off to keep my options open even though I believe it is reversible.

storm just entertaining us she been wifey he tryna get her preg who doing all that he doing with a rando?

how old are you storm?

u got any kids already?

best thing i ever done

She really hasn’t been wifey, though :lol: I kind of forgot about her tbh. We met in January 2020 and had a 6-month fling before I was like “yeahhh I’m going to take this gig in OKC/Spain but I’ll occasionally be in DC too so I could see you then (which wasn’t often). Came back after about 15 months in Fall 2021 and have a role where it is a mix of remote with occasional travel to Boston, DC and Mesa. I got a condo that I’ve held onto since 2017 so I operate out of there. We would occasionally hang out but fell off during the summer.

Fast forward to Fall 2022, I got another promotion and now I am in DC regularly but I didn’t see her. Earlier this year I got asked to join an advisory board. I was walking through the halls and I was like the Big Boi “I know that’s not who I think that is” gif :lol: Turns out she got a new gig so usually when I have to go over there, I’ll see what she’s going on that night and if she’s free for dinner or drinks then we go back to her place.

So last weekend/week and this weekend are aberrations from what we normally do. This is not the norm :lol: I’m 34 and by the grace of God, I haven’t got any kids based on my countless raw dog experiences.

Going to be interesting to see her move(s) when we get back. In an interesting turn of events, I have to go to her place of work tomorrow so I’ll probably have to drive her back with her to her place to change then drive with her to work :sick: . It just doesn’t stop :smh:

How does a ***** working for the CIA get caught so easily?

WASHED KING WASHED KING and I gonna have to revoke your chelsea boot chain at this rate :smh:

atl-chain.gif

'If she gets pregnant' cmon now :lol:. This is very intentional behavior and you're acting like you don't know where babies come from :smh:. If you wanna be a family man just say that. It's funny I remember datznasty datznasty doing the exact same thing, just bussin up the club accidentally on purpose. Something about yall OKC dudes
LoL at acting like I’m a thotty mister thotterson. I was meeting a lot of women in the early days suree but giving peen? Not so much. I had a 2 week hot boy summer where I tallied up 3, all 1 and dones, except 1 who i see every summer/every other summer at the family reunions

He can speak for himself but I can vouch for the hommie storm2006 storm2006 i was like why you dont drive he said he just uber diamonds everywhere so he can sit in the back and text I didnt even know that was a thing outside of royals and celebrities I was like
IMG_2110.jpg

I ubered to Auto Zone once to get a battery they charged me like $11 for like 2 miles I uninstalled the app immediately thereafter in protest

That’s not a bad idea tbh. If Aziz Ansari can have a show loosely based on his dating life then I think I have enough content from winter 2018 to spring 2019 (when I broke up with my ex) through this weekend and the conclusion of this shoot I have worked myself into for at least a 6-8 episode limited series on Netflix, Prime Video, Apple TV+ or HBO Max. Definitely couldn’t be on cable because of the language, brief nudity/nudity and sexual situations.

It would have to be scripted and not reality because you can’t just go all willy nilly into some of the places I go to with cameras. The pilot would be like 1/2 Puppy Breakup and 1/2 the subsequent dating and smashing rampage I went on across the country afterwards. Then the finale would start with the 2:30AM visit then all the events afterwards. I think writers would ensure it ended with a kid and/or marriage even if that is not what happens in real life just to ensure they tie up the series nicely. Could probably even name it “Storm” because of all the chaos :lol:

The story would be like a mashup of Suits (USA show) x Succession x Entourage x Master of None x You, maybe with some Power f’ery mixed in for the culture :lol:

Get Malik Yoba or Winston Duke to star as me in the episode where you get the hommie to think you’re gonna move to OKC then visit once and never return

Taking a brief detour from storm2006 storm2006 shenanigans

Linked up with one of my old bbw tings on Saturday, she been working out and the butt to gut ratio is looking nice. Anyway I had popped a PED before I went over her crib because I knew what was gonna happen as soon as I went over.

Was smoking and vibin for a min just catching up on things and how family is doing. She was taking shots of some tequila and tried to offer me some as well but I had to declined since I’m not a tequila drinker (whiskey or bourbon please). She had about 4 shots I wanna say and we both faced a blunt a piece so we were pretty lit. Made it to her bedroom and she had me looking at her tv because was having issues. I do that while she went and showered, she came back out and had one of those ambience lights (I was too fried and it started messing with my eyes).

We end up in the bed and I swear this woman was on me like the vacuum off the teletubbies. I think I had a tantric experience where you orgasam but don’t shoot the scene up. She had my toes throwing up gang signs with the way she was going. Don’t know if it was the rhino or because I haven’t smashed in a min but I folded her up every way possible and her talking in tongues for a moment. I’m glad we had a condom in play because her club would’ve been shot to hell if not. She starts necking me again and again I had one of those tantric experiences. She ain’t let me finish on her face or mouth since that’s more relationship type ish but she was mesmerized when she seen the amount (s/o to this thread for putting me on with the supplements). She was contemplating the facial after that.

I rolled out shortly after because if I stayed then I would’ve pulled a storm2006 storm2006 and been with her all weekend and possibly not pulling out either.

Tl:dr
Saturday had yambs
Popped a PED for the bbw yambs
She sucked more than a Dyson
She made me explode internally and externally
Buy the supplements
Will repeat

Taking a brief detour from storm2006 storm2006 shenanigans

Linked up with one of my old bbw tings on Saturday, she been working out and the butt to gut ratio is looking nice. Anyway I had popped a PED before I went over her crib because I knew what was gonna happen as soon as I went over.

Was smoking and vibin for a min just catching up on things and how family is doing. She was taking shots of some tequila and tried to offer me some as well but I had to declined since I’m not a tequila drinker (whiskey or bourbon please). She had about 4 shots I wanna say and we both faced a blunt a piece so we were pretty lit. Made it to her bedroom and she had me looking at her tv because was having issues. I do that while she went and showered, she came back out and had one of those ambience lights (I was too fried and it started messing with my eyes).

We end up in the bed and I swear this woman was on me like the vacuum off the teletubbies. I think I had a tantric experience where you orgasam but don’t shoot the scene up. She had my toes throwing up gang signs with the way she was going. Don’t know if it was the rhino or because I haven’t smashed in a min but I folded her up every way possible and her talking in tongues for a moment. I’m glad we had a condom in play because her club would’ve been shot to hell if not. She starts necking me again and again I had one of those tantric experiences. She ain’t let me finish on her face or mouth since that’s more relationship type ish but she was mesmerized when she seen the amount (s/o to this thread for putting me on with the supplements). She was contemplating the facial after that.

I rolled out shortly after because if I stayed then I would’ve pulled a storm2006 storm2006 and been with her all weekend and possibly not pulling out either.

Tl:dr
Saturday had yambs
Popped a PED for the bbw yambs
She sucked more than a Dyson
She made me explode internally and externally
Buy the supplements
Will repeat
1684793159684.gif

Dog this part had me WEAK :lol:
I swear this woman was on me like the vacuum off the teletubbies.

I should’ve probably proofread that before hitting send but glad y’all got the gist of it. I slept like a rock Sunday, was a little sore at work today but that let’s me know I ain’t used those muscles in a min.

willypete willypete and Based Jesus Based Jesus posts reminded me I didn’t post the conclusion. Welp….it happened. During our night cap after the game on Sunday she asked me “soooo where do we go from here.” I was bamboozled and just responded you to tell me. She goes into full monologue mode talmbout how amazing/sweet/thoughtful the past week was, she liked me, blah, blah and that we should actually try for real this time. In a flustered and tipsy state, I just kind of shook my head and mumbled for sure.

I asked her plans for this week/weekend. Apparently she’s going to Cape Cod with her homegirls for the long weekend so I at least get to occupy my chill for MDW :smokin But I believe there is an expectation to do something one of the next three nights.

And all jokes aside, I’ve been thinking about it today and a few dates/hangouts is way different than 60 hours straight in terms of discussion because we talked about everything like opinions, views, debt, likes, dislikes, aspirations, family, personal and professional goals, etc.After careful consideration, very technically, on paper this could make sense and we could both benefit personally, professionally and socially. Smashing aside, it was a game changer.

Based Jesus Based Jesus as for the “success shark” thing you brought up in the NBA thread, that’s actually a part of the reason why I’ve been single for a minute because I refuse to date down or date a leech. However, she’s a Double Ivy (Harvard Law) and hella impressive work resume so definitely an equal and I don’t have to worry about that which is another plus.

So in an interesting turn of events, a lot of boxes checked off so I guess we’ll see after this week #OneWeekAtATime

Back
Top Bottom