Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Sneaked in this shot when I was face timing this shorty

Screenshot_20230914-181755_Photos~3.jpg

Way to be mature about it, man. I almost always get another smash in after things have been initially cut off and they think they are coming back from a 3-1 lead only to be thoroughly disappointed when they lose in 7. That is when the voodoo dolls are made |l
No holds barred in Yamborghini High.

Y'all are both correct, the mature thing would definitely be to chill and heal. I appreciate the support from all of y'all. It means a lot for sure.

(HOWEVER there is a FINE Belizean joint with locs that want's to go to a Caribbean spot with me and show me what oxtails are about this weekend and it's taking everything in me not to go for it. 5'8 slim with a nice shape, nice brown skin and full lips.)
52846A0B-EC2E-4583-9E66-86F2B4FDB274.jpeg

0D9766ED-1F19-4FD5-BF44-437F99149C11.jpeg

Date went great.

We got drinks at this little dive bar spot in downtown. Only ran me like $50 ish when it was all said and done. Conversation flowed well, she looked amazing, she had on a black tank top that was cropped and low rise cargos. My living situation never came up just talked about music, what we did for work, current events, our childhood slight stuff nothing too heavy.

We talked for almost 2 hrs ish give or take, she wants to link again this upcoming weekend but I have a few different moves I'm trying to line up.

Date went great.

We got drinks at this little dive bar spot in downtown. Only ran me like $50 ish when it was all said and done. Conversation flowed well, she looked amazing, she had on a black tank top that was cropped and low rise cargos. My living situation never came up just talked about music, what we did for work, current events, our childhood slight stuff nothing too heavy.

We talked for almost 2 hrs ish give or take, she wants to link again this upcoming weekend but I have a few different moves I'm trying to line up.

Well done - no weekend links unless it’s a late night situation!

Anyone successful getting a three-way off any of these apps?
Now the more time that goes by it sounds like more complications than it’s truly worth. Just feel I need one or a couple then I can fully hang it up in the rafters.

Anyone successful getting a three-way off any of these apps?
Now the more time that goes by it sounds like more complications than it’s truly worth. Just feel I need one or a couple then I can fully hang it up in the rafters.
They are overrated but if you've never had one it's still an experience. How are you going about it?

Yea it’s like the more I think about it the more I’m like man idk.
I got a chick who with it just need the missing piece. She’s done it in her younger years and said she ready but wants me to find them.
She isn’t as sociable.
I’ve had general conversation with several women over the last few months or so. Just to get an consensus.

One chick tells me she with it but she prefers two dudes, then said she wanted to pick both 🥲.

Another said she’d do it but if she try something new like messing with a chick that the dude needed to try something new as in mess with another guy….utter loss of words after she said that nonsense almost blocked her 🤦🏽‍♂️💀.

Then you get the wishy washy ones, with it one day and not the next.

They tend to have an unrealistic expectation of the whole situation.

They are overrated but if you've never had one it's still an experience. How are you going about it?

Yea it’s like the more I think about it the more I’m like man idk.
I got a chick who with it just need the missing piece. She’s done it in her younger years and said she ready but wants me to find them.
She isn’t as sociable.
I’ve had general conversation with several women over the last few months or so. Just to get an consensus.

One chick tells me she with it but she prefers two dudes, then said she wanted to pick both 🥲.

Another said she’d do it but if she try something new like messing with a chick that the dude needed to try something new as in mess with another guy….utter loss of words after she said that nonsense almost blocked her 🤦🏽‍♂️💀.

Then you get the wishy washy ones, with it one day and not the next.

They tend to have an unrealistic expectation of the whole situation.
It's so much easier when she finds the other woman.

Hung out with 2 nters a few years ago, after the pandemic. one of the nt’er had it on his mind to execute 2 nights in a row. The 1 st night them joints were busted and drunk. I wasn’t with it At all. 2nd night was good, but one of the nt’er did something the girls didn’t like, and they left. The excucted minded nte’er did redeem himself when he came back in town and and took care of business.

I don’t a have twisted sexual degenerate mind. So I wouldn’t get down like that.
I’m spiritual with it, too much demonic toxic ish out here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom