Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Mind sharing an example?
Due to the nature of working in corporate and climbing the ladder in general, they tend to work with more men. And they pick up alot of the mannerisms and behaviors that come with having to survive in that environment.

They tend to have this alpha woman attitude that I personally just can’t deal with. And a lot of them don’t have lives / personalities outside of their career. Of course not speaking for all but just some commonalities in the experiences I had.

Due to the nature of working in corporate and climbing the ladder in general, they tend to work with more men. And they pick up alot of the mannerisms and behaviors that come with having to survive in that environment.

They tend to have this alpha woman attitude that I personally just can’t deal with. And a lot of them don’t have lives / personalities outside of their career. Of course not speaking for all but just some things I picked up from dealing with them.

it depends what sort of industry and company you’re at though - i noticed this is how it used to be - but i’ve met quite a few more technical type women the past few years that make 200k+ that are more on the feminine side…because they’re not needing to play that much politics to get paid well

it depends what sort of industry and company you’re at though - i noticed this is how it used to be - but i’ve met quite a few more technical type women the past few years that make 200k+ that are more on the feminine side…because they’re not needing to play that much politics to get paid well
Industry, work culture, and the women presence in the company definitely plays a part.

1696598872759.gif

Interesting topic.

If you're callous and selfish, "career woman" or not, you are who you are. I've been with women pretty solid in their careers who were warm, caring and loving throughout, it just wasn't in the cards for us long term. Meanwhile there's a chick out there with no job and no desire to get one giving a dude that dates them hell.

I don't even think i'm over-generalizing when I say women are naturally empathetic, thoughtful caretakers, to spend so much time with one not tapped into that without effort is a waste of time to me nowadays.

Prefer a career oriented women that also gives our relationship the attention required. Love being apart of each other's success and still making time for one another.

Also, was the household I was raised in though. Both parents did really well and equally shared responsibilities in all areas of the household (for the most part lol). Kind of want the same in my partner.

There is definitely nuance to it you can still be successful without letting your career become your entire personality. I don't want to be around anyone who's whole life is centered around their job. That sounds absolutely miserable.

I guess I’m not sure how literal you are being when you use “entire”, “whole” and “absolutely” but I think it might depend on what that’s person career is, what the success is that they are chasing and if they can actually attain it.

For example, would you say most pro athletes and coaches fall into the category of their careers being their entire personality and their whole life is centered around their job? What about senators and congressmen/women? Television personalities? Top Chefs and real estate developers? Sports agents like Rich Paul?

Like I am sure a lot of them are good people, care about their families, etc but at what point does it cross over into the realm of being too much?

Back
Top Bottom