Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Alright broskis, I need some help with my text / chatting game. I feel like I'm pretty good in person, funny / witty... but I am not good at the initial convos and keeping the convo flowing. Any tips?
Master using Emojis

Less words, more emojis for the young crowd

Bumble has the best looking women, at least for me in Denver, and I'll match with a decent amount - but a lot of times they won't send that first message so it times out. Even if they do send a first message of "Hey, Turbo!" and I send a similar reply... crickets.

So I feel like I need to say some **** to stand out, or something. The normal introductory chit-chat isnt keeping their attention.
That app was always stupid to me on that fact alone so I never bothered

Alright broskis, I need some help with my text / chatting game. I feel like I'm pretty good in person, funny / witty... but I am not good at the initial convos and keeping the convo flowing. Any tips?
Just be yourself bro and always remind yourself that one way to respond/text to women is not going to work because they're all different. Ask her about her work day? Does she have any big plans this weekend? Ask her questions about her field of work. Find out her hobbies, etc. And just go from there.

One yambs will put words in your mouth to lower the social value of another yambs. |l

One yambs will put words in your mouth to lower the social value of another yambs. |l
1696904627431.gif

Was gonna let em cook. But you might have to expound on this one rare rare

i think the gist of it is that some women will often talk down on other women boosting themselves while putting other women down…which i could see being true on some level, as it human thing to do but does remind me of an axiom/truism i’ve heard before:

women tend to compliment other women & not mean it, while guys will joke on/put other men down & not mean it

i think the gist of it is that some women will often talk down on other women boosting themselves while putting other women down…which i could see being true on some level, as it human thing to do but does remind me of an axiom/truism i’ve heard before:

women tend to compliment other women & not mean it, while guys will joke on/put other men down & not mean it
This. It was late after a very long day of work but that was just something I wanted to say even though the delivery was confusing as hell. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom