Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I assumed it was just a couple looking for clicks but this is weird. Especially since the woman is supposedly a therapist.

Last edited:
on the other hand
I wish a woman would take me on a date to those first 5
and was paying too?

maaaan
lol
Man I don't even remember the last time a girl took me on a date and paid for it. Half these **** in Indy damn near broke but stay asking to go somewhere.

Drinks at the bar is still the best way to meet/hang out with a woman outside of like Top Golf or maybe dinner. At least you can conversate and get to know her and see how she can handle her liquor in public.

Man I don't even remember the last time a girl took me on a date and paid for it. Half these **** in Indy damn near broke but stay asking to go somewhere.

Drinks at the bar is still the best way to meet/hang out with a woman outside of like Top Golf or maybe dinner. At least you can conversate and get to know her and see how she can handle her liquor in public.

Need to get a girl from B school

Need to get a girl from B school
all the chicks that went to B School at least around my age married or moved away. But a younger B School ting could be the move. All i got right now on the roster are a teacher, front desk lady at an eye surgeon (she went to college idk why she works that job but was a teacher prior), and a pilot to be whos a professor rn.

Curious...

1.) What percentage of women that you meet on the first hang out OR hit on somewhere (bar, nightclub etc..) do you invite back to the crib?

2.) What ratio/% agree to come back to the crib and follow through? or hers...

I been dating the wrong people, I've always spent the most. Last girl I dated wanted every penny back within 24 hours which was a first. My relationship with money's less stressful so I didn't mind but after a while it was hard not to take it personal when we're ****ing raw and I couldn't even get something at the bodega without having to cashapp her :smh:

Curious...

1.) What percentage of women that you meet on the first hang out OR hit on somewhere (bar, nightclub etc..) do you invite back to the crib?

2.) What ratio/% agree to come back to the crib and follow through? or hers...b
Curious...

How we finna calculate this my g

Curious...

I would say after a vetting period of texting for a few days/weeks you pretty much know which ones are down and which ones are not. To me it's not a big deal if they go home with me/go back to her place after the first hangout.

And i'd say for myself its about a 80% ratio.

Curious...

1. 100% I always ask what are they trying to doing after the date.

2. About 50/50, I never push the issue though. Sometimes it takes 1 date, sometimes it takes 4 it just varies. However how attracted I am to her will determine if I keep trying though.

1. 100% I always ask what are they trying to doing after the date.

2. About 50/50, I never push the issue though. Sometimes it takes 1 date, sometimes it takes 4 it just varies. However how attracted I am to her will determine if I keep trying though.
I'll second this with 100% unless I'm not feeling the chick.

I also don't push the issue as well.

I'll second this with 100% unless I'm not feeling the chick.

I also don't push the issue as well.

If I like her, she's cool to talk to then I don't mind a couple of dates.

If she's just aite to me, she will get 1 maybe 2 dates max then I'm moving on.

Back
Top Bottom