Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Not to mention a lot of personality traits that dudes slander women for, men are guilty of as well. A lot of times men are even worse :lol:

i don’t know if either gender is worse, the things men & women tend to be optimizing for are generally different…but the thing that is really perplexing, is that some dudes be doing the most & don’t even really like the woman like that…

Cat's were not lying about them single mothers. She took me out Friday night we went to a sushi grill. She paid for dinner AND gave me gas money. I just wish she didn't have 2 kids.

On the flipside kicked it with a 22 year old at a Halloween party at a bar on Saturday night and I had to buy her drinks and Uber.

A woman's attitude difference in their early 20's vs late 20's is mind blowing.

…but the thing that is really perplexing, is that some dudes be doing the most & don’t even really like the woman like that…

That's where the love bombing, narcissistic etc rhetoric comes from. Some are just goofy/stupid and just parroting but not all.

It's funny watching them use these scenarios and situations where they get the world from guys they don't like to create "standards" moving forward.

Cat's were not lying about them single mothers. She took me out Friday night we went to a sushi grill. She paid for dinner AND gave me gas money. I just wish she didn't have 2 kids.

On the flipside kicked it with a 22 year old at a Halloween party at a bar on Saturday night and I had to buy her drinks and Uber.

While this is somewhat true, I believe the reason why shorty is paying is cause she knows the difficulties of dating being a single mother of two. She is competing against women with no children. If her situation was different, she might be acting different.

That's where the love bombing, narcissistic etc rhetoric comes from. Some are just goofy/stupid and just parroting but not all.

It's funny watching them use these scenarios and situations where they get the world from guys they don't like to create "standards" moving forward.

🤔 never put 2 & 2 together but that actually makes sense…always figured that’s just some guys game & most of those women just are just natural complainers 🤣🤣🤣 and love commiserating around these buzz words & trends 😮‍💨. no doubt it can get rough but it’s too many women outchea for man to be tolerating nonsense & not really even like the chick, at least women in all their delusion, actually like the dude

While this is somewhat true, I believe the reason why shorty is paying is cause she knows the difficulties of dating being a single mother of two. She is competing against women with no children. If her situation was different, she might be acting different.

Oh for sure.

Wait til they're in their mid 30s... 😂

Starting to think 24-25 is the sweet spot for me.
d0491d3d235d3c6770014825af0d2961.gif

🤔 never put 2 & 2 together but that actually makes sense…always figured that’s just some guys game & most of those women just are just natural complainers 🤣🤣🤣 and love commiserating around these buzz words & trends 😮‍💨. no doubt it can get rough but it’s too many women outchea for man to be tolerating nonsense & not really even like the chick, at least women in all their delusion, actually like the dude

Bruh been hanging with this young lady (let's call her big booty judy) for like 5 weeks now and she's 30. It really blows my mind how self centered some women can be. Go to her IG all it is pictures of herself and she posts selfies damn near every day. Been busy with my family since my great great uncle passed earlier this month and my mom was in the hospital for almost a week last week of september. She would get upset cause "we weren't hanging out enough and i need to see you 2-3x week". Like dawg how can you be that dense to not realize i got **** going on right now and that i gotta support my family? I tried cutting things off with her last Friday but basically she was like "nah lets give it another shot" I'm like fine whatever.

Went to a Halloween party this past Saturday that her friend hosted (I never met any of her friends in my life) and it was like a big deal that i showed up and i only think it was a big deal so she can show that she has a "boo" cause she was all over me the whole entire night drunk and following me around like a damn puppy. Like dawg we aint 16 years old anymore. And I told her she didn't have to be all up on me she goes "aye if you dont want me like that just lmk" like no dude i just dont want somebody touchin on me the whole damn night. Just no self awareness at all that's probably how she got that dent in her Sentra. To top it off she got mad cause i RT'd my ex on twitter a happy bday post (Shes a news anchor) and BBJ got mad. "If i RT'd my ex on my page you wouldn't be mad?" Ma'am i do not give a **** lmao. You can post a picture with that man with him grabbing on your ***, i do not care you ain't my girl.

Then she gets mad when I don't text back in a "reasonable time" like last night i didn't text her back for an hour and she goes "okay night" and then proceeds to call me i didnt answer and goes "i just called and i know you're not sleep" like dawg if a dude did that **** women would call them stalkers or bug a boos. **** sucks cause she is bad as hell but where my main may not look good as her, she has a waaaaay better personality and is way smarter. I would not mind if Big Booty Judy never texted me ever again lol

Last edited:
i just dont want somebody touchin on me the whole damn night.

This where me and you are different and you lost me. You coulda had her do anything you want if you just played along.

She does sound insecure and prob wants attention none stop. A headache, but a great **** in my experience.

If you're looking for a serious relationship though, prob best to look elsewhere.

This where me and you are different and you lost me. You coulda had her do anything you want if you just played along.

She does sound insecure and prob wants attention none stop. A headache, but a great **** in my experience.

If you're looking for a serious relationship though, prob best to look elsewhere.
I did leave out the part that she came back to my place after and we smashed. Coochie ain't bad at all but definitely a chore to keep her happy. I don't think i could handle a serious relationship with her at all tbh she's too needy. I appreciate the feedback bro

Back
Top Bottom