Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Hello fellas. Normally used Tinder and works really good. What kind of reviews do you guys give HINGE? Any props or cons?

Let me know,..
Hinge is legit and the best I’ve used. Haven’t used any apps for a while now tho.
hoosierdaddy317 hoosierdaddy317 man you gotta end this
Bro you tried to tell me but thought I’d be nice and give her another chance. I can’t do it anymore man she’s way overbearing. Gonna stick it out with my main who’s getting her phd right now and recently been hanging with this Pawg pilot who’s 35. Pawg pilot is about to move to these apartments four blocks away so I really gotta be careful now and just be her friend.

Man tell me about it. It's crazy cause she really might be one of the most annoying woman I've ever met. I hung out with her yesterday at her friends house (The same one who had the halloween party) and chilled for a bit. She just always has to be the center of attention man its tough to enjoy spending time with her. And she texts me "i miss you" multiple times a day even when i just saw her the day or two prior.

I made a plan to go to back 9 with her (its like a locally owned top golf) but had to cancel due to having to work late. She got super ****ty (this is not the first time I've had to do this but i told her from the jump that my job is sporadic and it happens like that sometimes). She got pissed and sent me a voice message basically saying "idk whats wrong with you and why you dont wanna hang out more with me" . I'm like "sorry its kinda my livelihood". I just feel like if the roles were reversed and a young lady cancelled on me for work i wouldn't be mad but aye life goes on. She told me shes going to fall back and im my mind im like thank God but i'm sure she'll be blowing me up tomorrow. I appreciate the feedback and sorry for the long post

no need to apologize for the long post, it adds the needed context. ditto to what アミーゴ アミーゴ said, it might be about that time to cut it off. she’s only going to dig her heels in more and become more needy the longer this situation goes on.

you seem like a really patient person who also has a lot of things on your plate. i imagine it doesn’t feel good knowing she’s going to be disappointed because you have to cancel a date only for big booty judy to chew you out and exaggerate how youve made her feel. it’s a double whammy of guilt.

it’s absolutely fair to prioritize your personal time, career, family duties and mental health over the needs of someone who seems incapable of understanding of what you’re currently experiencing.

hope your mom is recovering well after her recent visit to the hospital, bro 🙏🏽

no need to apologize for the long post, it adds the needed context. ditto to what アミーゴ アミーゴ said, it might be about that time to cut it off. she’s only going to dig her heels in more and become more needy the longer this situation goes on.

you seem like a really patient person who also has a lot of things on your plate. i imagine it doesn’t feel good knowing she’s going to be disappointed because you have to cancel a date only for big booty judy to chew you out and exaggerate how youve made her feel. it’s a double whammy of guilt.

it’s absolutely fair to prioritize your personal time, career, family duties and mental health over the needs of someone who seems incapable of understanding of what you’re currently experiencing.

hope your mom is recovering well after her recent visit to the hospital, bro 🙏🏽
I definitely thought she would be more understanding for sure. Mom dukes is doing better can’t believe it’s already been a month since she was in there. I appreciate that!

The yams quest continues my friend

Yoooo, I finally came through this thread and been seeing y'all flourish... Last week I made an account and have been getting good traction. Lots of engagement, but I haven't been closing any deals yet. Talking to a fine *** Dominican from NJ. Got her number , I'll keep y'all updated

Man tell me about it. It's crazy cause she really might be one of the most annoying woman I've ever met. I hung out with her yesterday at her friends house (The same one who had the halloween party) and chilled for a bit. She just always has to be the center of attention man its tough to enjoy spending time with her. And she texts me "i miss you" multiple times a day even when i just saw her the day or two prior.

I made a plan to go to back 9 with her (its like a locally owned top golf) but had to cancel due to having to work late. She got super ****ty (this is not the first time I've had to do this but i told her from the jump that my job is sporadic and it happens like that sometimes). She got pissed and sent me a voice message basically saying "idk whats wrong with you and why you dont wanna hang out more with me" . I'm like "sorry its kinda my livelihood". I just feel like if the roles were reversed and a young lady cancelled on me for work i wouldn't be mad but aye life goes on. She told me shes going to fall back and im my mind im like thank God but i'm sure she'll be blowing me up tomorrow. I appreciate the feedback and sorry for the long post
She just wants attention from you period. Wether its positive or negative. As long as she can get you to respond and play her games when she clearly knows you're busy, it could be you or any guy her playbook the same. You cant get involved seriously with anyone like that.

Yoooo, I finally came through this thread and been seeing y'all flourish... Last week I made an account and have been getting good traction. Lots of engagement, but I haven't been closing any deals yet. Talking to a fine *** Dominican from NJ. Got her number , I'll keep y'all updated
You on hinge or bumble or both?

She just wants attention from you period. Wether its positive or negative. As long as she can get you to respond and play her games when she clearly knows you're busy, it could be you or any guy her playbook the same. You cant get involved seriously with anyone like that.
Yeah man it kind of felt like a chore. I feel bad but it's cool that we can just be friends. I didn't text her back yesterday like all day and she basically told me I didn't care enough so I'm glad she's off my plate. Good luck to her next man

just signed up for Hinge. Let see how many I can pull. on Tinder I shoot around 68 to 70%.... :tongue:

i’m happy for our handsome brethren. i’m shooting like julius randle.

context for those who don’t watch hoop:
IMG_4893.jpeg

Do side pieces know that they are side pieces or think they are the main?
Would there ever be a scenairo where you would tell them they are the side?
I'm sure some know, but don't care?

Just trying to understand my friend... people can make their own choices, but I'm friends with his main. When we go out (guys night), the side piece is always around and in a way I guess I indirectly support his decisions cause I don't say anything. He's got a good life, dude could loose half his stuff for some side (if main finds out). I should probably ask him straight out what his end goal is.

Do side pieces know that they are side pieces or think they are the main?
Would there ever be a scenairo where you would tell them they are the side?
I'm sure some know, but don't care?

Just trying to understand my friend... people can make their own choices, but I'm friends with his main. When we go out (guys night), the side piece is always around and in a way I guess I indirectly support his decisions cause I don't say anything. He's got a good life, dude could loose half his stuff for some side (if main finds out). I should probably ask him straight out what his end goal is.

Yes - I had a side piece for 3 years - she was just as career focused as I was and was cool with me coming over at 2 am once a month.

My guy do you have no confidence in yourself? Are you looking for KPIs or what? DO what works for you - get that confidence up

i'm looking to ask a normal adult question my guy

You’re talking about liking a chick you meet online.

Idk what world you are living in where you need others to answer for you.

Like who you like - there’s no equation to it. Have some confidence in yourself.

Instead of this why don’t you tell us about your current situation and THEN we can help

Back
Top Bottom