Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Stop texting these women.

When you get their number, call them, then set up the link. They forget to respond to texts, and/or get bored of 860-546-8473 asking her what her favorite color is.

Make the linkup immediately - ask when she’s free and set the drinks

Hope this helps my guy gymjones gymjones

out of 10 matches how many would yall say you actually like and or smash?

on one hand, quite obviously it is irrelevant what outcomes others are getting to some extent, but for discussions sake the answer highly dependent on the circumstance one is in…definitely possible to run up the numbers or find a viable cool lil situation; each with their own difficulties 😮‍💨

…given ratios on apps, it's a shooter 's league and i can't imagine most guys have a high fg% not only because women are so much pickier on apps but they’re also lazy, & don’t really have any appetite for #dastruggle®️ 😂 because they tend to get so many matches that it is either too tedious or a joke/entertainment

on one hand, quite obviously it is irrelevant what outcomes others are getting to some extent, but for discussions sake the answer highly dependent on the circumstance one is in…definitely possible to run up the numbers or find a viable cool lil situation; each with their own difficulties 😮‍💨

…given ratios on apps, it's a shooter 's league and i can't imagine most guys have a high fg% not only because women are so much pickier on apps but they’re also lazy, & don’t really have any appetite for #dastruggle®️ 😂 because they tend to get so many matches that it is either too tedious or a joke/entertainment

Lol it ain’t even worth a dialogue - get them shots up baybee

Make the linkup immediately - ask when she’s free and set the drinks

Hope this helps my guy gymjones gymjones
u good fam? u see i bowed out the convo now you're @ing me? i simply wanted to know how people felt about the people they met up with like did they find them attractive in person/, like or didnt like the vibe in person. had to add smash in there because i knew i would the type of response u sent about "like?" sheesh relax

i"m moreso asking how many matches that you actually meet do you still find attractive in person. catfishing, filters and just bad vibes play a role in going forward..unless you're just trying to smash

u good fam? u see i bowed out the convo now you're @ing me? i simply wanted to know how people felt about the people they met up with like did they find them attractive in person/, like or didnt like the vibe in person. had to add smash in there because i knew i would the type of response u sent about "like?" sheesh relax

You seem to need support/coaching and that’s what I’m known for in this thread.

I see you are newer to NT so happy to support, we all here for the laughs

Do side pieces know that they are side pieces or think they are the main?
Would there ever be a scenairo where you would tell them they are the side?
I'm sure some know, but don't care?

Just trying to understand my friend... people can make their own choices, but I'm friends with his main. When we go out (guys night), the side piece is always around and in a way I guess I indirectly support his decisions cause I don't say anything. He's got a good life, dude could loose half his stuff for some side (if main finds out). I should probably ask him straight out what his end goal is.

I feel like if they're married the side MIGHT know but I would ask your homie. It sucks cause you start feeling bad for the main but at the end of the day if it's a day one homie it's your choice to either support what he's doing cause it makes him happy even though it's kind of a **** head thing to do in our society.
out of 10 matches how many would yall say you actually like and or smash?

I felt like Hinge was kind of overwhelming cause you get a ton of likes so therefore you have to maintain a ton of conversations versus bumble/tinder (at least my experience where I live) there wasn't as many quality likes so it was easier to manage. My advice is to like who you like as far as looks but also see if they can hold a conversation. The older I get, the more i realize it's insane to me how some people just don't know how to hold a conversation whatsoever. It makes it hard to me to be attracted to someone who doesn't talk about anything lol

You seem to need support/coaching and that’s what I’m known for in this thread.

I see you are newer to NT so happy to support, we all here for the laughs
maybe there was a misunderstanding of my question. Not looking for support or coaching. We all know vibes/looks in person are different then text/phone so thats what I was aksing what other's experience was

maybe there was a misunderstanding of my question. Not looking for support or coaching. We all know vibes/looks in person are different then text/phone so thats what I was aksing what other's experience was

I think you are missing the point - smashing and ‘liking’ or having feelings are COMPLETELY different things.

Hinge does get overwhelming...my problem is I would get a bunch of matches 200+ get preoccupied and delete my account.

Then I would remake it and get less matches because some of the women thought I unmatched them when in reality I just needed a break. I just pause it now.

Hinge does get overwhelming...my problem is I would get a bunch of matches 200+ get preoccupied and delete my account.

Then I would remake it and get less matches because some of the women thought I unmatched them when in reality I just needed a break. I just pause it now.
100%. I haven't been on the apps in a while I've been meeting women in person lately at networking events or just being out and about. I usually give out a business card and 9/10 they text me.

Doing the Hinge for the first time today. Seem like the quality of women is less that Tinder. More or less like 6 or 7 tops. Tinder seem to be 8 and 9s.

i"m moreso asking how many matches that you actually meet do you still find attractive in person. catfishing, filters and just bad vibes play a role in going forward..unless you're just trying to smash

i never been on the apps but from talking to people who are on there HEAVY, some have learned to manage potential links by getting off app asap either facetime, ig, phone call to lessen the possibility of being got like that…some just charge it to the game but i got the understanding that guys outcomes can vary wildly based on how much energy one is willing to put in upfront…even then it seems like tough go 😮‍💨

^^^ Tinder is worth it, but I think the energy part is the key. If you think one hour or little effort will net you cakes, you need to put the work in. No work, no smash...

Lol it ain’t even worth a dialogue - get them shots up baybee
1699482364677.gif

Back
Top Bottom