Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Story time this happened yesterday.

I don't dabble in the milk often but this one was easy and I couldn't turn it down. Thick nurse, single mother, 26, blonde. Idk how long I'm going to let her stick on the roster though cause she has baby daddy drama that I'm not dealing with. We were supposed to link up on Monday but it snowed and she was tired after her shift so we rescheduled to yesterday. She suggested we grab some food and she comes back to my place. So immediately after I leaving basketball practice I meet her at the chicken sandwich spot we agreed on.

We get food and go back to my crib, we're eating, conversating and that new spy movie with Kevin Hart in it on Netflix playing in the background we're chilling. Then she start hitting me with her life story, daddy issues, alcoholic abusive baby daddy. Whole time in my mind I'm just thinking on how easy this is about to be.

So we get to kissing y'all know how it go, and then shorty phone start blowing up. It's the baby daddy he was sending her paragraphs, calling, and texting her old photos from when they were together. I'm just looking at her like.

giphy (22).gif

That's the 5th call in 25 min. Bro clearly spiraling. She's just like "This is what he does he's probably drunk". I'm just like oh ok.......(mind you he's the one that currently has their kid for this week but that's none of my business). Then dude start sending the angry messages. At this point I tell her just to answer the phone, or cut if off. She decides to answer :rofl: . He was asking her a bunch of questions, she got it on speaker. "Where she at", "Who she with", "What she doing". She's looking at me like imma say something, and I'm currently locked in to watching a Kevin Hart fight scene on a fighter jet. I thought this was a comedy the whole time so I'm befuddled. They argue like another 5 min then she hangs up. It's late I got work so I just skip to the point, I ask her if she's trying to go to bedroom she says yes and we do what we do.

Imma kick it with her again but as far as top priority? Ain no shot. I got a lot of cuts to make before Feb 14th.

Last edited:
You got a lot of cuts but don’t get cut (literal) fam WASHED KING WASHED KING

I'm not beefing over anyone else's baby mamma. If he want her he can have her. Respectfully. That's why I made it incredibly clear that whatever she got going on I will not be in it. That is not my child.

Also I didn't take this firearm class to be boxing. If dude wanna get silly.

I'm not beefing over anyone else's baby mamma. If he want her he can have her. Respectfully. That's why I made it incredibly clear that whatever she got going on I will not be in it. That is not my child.

Yep just be safe amigo

Picturing you locked into some Kevin hart movie while she going thru it w homeboy is ****ing hilarious

but at the same time I’d be turned off and annoyed cuz she entertaining it and coulda been on DND

I was like 2 beers in, I was chilling. It was annoying after she realized dude wasn't calling for anything dealing with her son. She could've cut that time in like half easily.

She immediately gave me head once she hung up the phone, idk if it was out of spite or what.

I was like 2 beers in, I was chilling. It was annoying after she realized dude wasn't calling for anything dealing with her son. She could've cut that time in like half easily.

She immediately gave me head once she hung up the phone, idk if it was out of spite or what.

Yeah I’d cut ties

…Unless the top was hall of fame level

Don't fight or die over no bish

Story old as time. :smh:

Personally I wouldn't even mess with that and possibly put myself in any type of situation.
This. Unless you have lawyer money and willing to risk your freedom. And even then, why put yourself through all of that.

Back
Top Bottom