Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Heavy set chicks be taking Ls but not as many as bad chicks

🤔 care to elaborate? i can see how their expectations & opportunities that tend to come with looking a certain way could lead to being taken advantage of while big girls wouldn't necessarily have high expectations or as many opportunities...still i would think the 'bad chicks' don't perceive the Ls in real time, because their expectations of other suitors, it tends to be in hindsight.

🤔 care to elaborate? i can see how their expectations & opportunities that tend to come with looking a certain way could lead to being taken advantage of while big girls wouldn't necessarily have high expectations or as many opportunities...still i would think the 'bad chicks' don't perceive the Ls in real time, because their expectations of other suitors, it tends to be in hindsight.
200w.gif

How old are some of y'all?

Really bad chicks don’t be on the same mindset as heavy set chicks you’re taking a risk especially with a bad chick who listens to her friends more than her man. Dudes get with a baddie and think they can do whatever they want but we already programmed to know that ain’t happening with a heavy set female

I have no idea what y'all are even talking about.

I only shoot my shot with beautiful women and I get my fair share of rejection like everyone else. No man shoots 1.00 and if he says he does he's lying, but I will be d**** if it comes from a fat :rofl:

'badies' are actually easy to get cuz most dudes don't shoot cuz they are afraid of rejection

You still gotta be good looking though, no? Can’t be a real life Shrek trying to holler at a dime piece. I’ve seen dudes come back on some “eh, she ain’t all that anyway” 😂

Shooters shoot :evil:

And you have nothing to lose just being friendly

I need to learn my lesson and talk more in certain places like the gym, cuz there was a baddie trainer there for like a week and now she gone

You still gotta be good looking though, no? Can’t be a real life Shrek trying to holler at a dime piece. I’ve seen dudes come back on some “eh, she ain’t all that anyway” 😂

You’d be surprised

IMO some hot chicks wants a their BF to be like a safety net after being played by multiple good looking cats

This is where the medium ugly and dad bod dudes come into play, they’ll make them laugh, pay for ****, and never cheat lol

You’d be surprised

IMO some hot chicks wants a their BF to be like a safety net after being played by multiple good looking cats

This is where the medium ugly and dad bod dudes come into play, they’ll make them laugh, pay for ****, and never cheat lol

Hmmm, that feels right too. I guess it depends on their mood, self esteem and what phase they’re in. Thanks for that insight 👍

Forgot which app but it tells you're most viewed pics and sets it as your profile.
Had a work pic of me bartending interacting with 2 gals with a pimp *** Stetson fedora on that's a go to. U only need 2 pics and being witty/semi serious on 1 or 2 questions/prompts

Really bad chicks don’t be on the same mindset as heavy set chicks you’re taking a risk especially with a bad chick who listens to her friends more than her man. Dudes get with a baddie and think they can do whatever they want but we already programmed to know that ain’t happening with a heavy set female
ADVERTISEMENT
i think it is the opposite, i have known dudes that were chubby chasers for the exact reason that they were on some get away with more type timing…whereas if a dude actually manages to pull ‘above his pay grade’ bro is walking on eggshells & accepting all manner of tomfoolery. most women are going to have friends in their ear about their relationship regardless, especially if you as the dude are lacking in some way​
I have no idea what y'all are even talking about.

I only shoot my shot with beautiful women and I get my fair share of rejection like everyone else. No man shoots 1.00 and if he says he does he's lying, but I will be d**** if it comes from a fat :rofl:

man said the baddest joints take more Ls than the biggums/big draws…i was trying to understand that sentiment because it’s seems counter to what i have seen, maybe the baddies aren’t as willing to hold that L but that they take more of them?

Back
Top Bottom