Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

It's crazy how being tall you don't think about it till mfs point it out

Conversely, as a short person, i promise, it can be something you’re constantly aware of it.

woman i was messing with a few years back had me saved in her phone as “short king.” Bruh my ego was embarrassed and insecure when i found out. I was about to ask her to put some damn respect on my name, but we continued to hook up for 3-4 months after the fact, so it wasn’t a hill i was gonna die on :lol:

Whoa wait only time I wore 40 inch waist in jeans was when Platinum FUBU poppin. I forgot America fat AF. I'm 5/10 160 was always a lil jelly I couldn't have gotten that extra 2-3 inches in height 😂.

Whole bunch of lil fellas in MERIKA
1709610334410.png

SOME DAYS I HATE BEING 6’7. I HATE THE ATTENTION IT BRINGS AS IM NOT THE MOST SOCIAL PERSON.

I WITHOUT A DOUBT 1000% HATE “HOW TALL ARE YOU?” THOSE ARE BORDERLINE FIGHTING WORDS. I JUST WANT TO GO TO THE STORE AND BE LEFT ALONE. >D
I’m 6’4” and I’m not really a social person, also. It’s hard to try to keep a low profile, but our heights make it very difficult to do so lol. One of the most annoying part about being tall is when you’re in a store or some sort of outing, you always get asked to reach for something lol. But, I will say, women really like tall men.

I’m 6’4” and I’m not really a social person, also. It’s hard to try to keep a low profile, but our heights make it very difficult to do so lol. One of the most annoying part about being tall is when you’re in a store or some sort of outing, you always get asked to reach for something lol. But, I will say, women really like tall men.

I AGREE, WOMEN DO PREFER TALL OVER SHORT…

BUT EVEN THEN, I JUST WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE SOMETIMES😂. I DISLIKE THE OVERLY DRAMATIC WOMEN THAT ACT LIKE IM THE FIRST TALL DUDE THEY HAVE EVER SEEN IN LIFE.

WHEN DUDES ASK ME “HOW TALL ARE YOU?”, I FLAT OUT IGNORE THEM BECAUSE THATS SUS AF….

I AINT ASKING ANOTHER MAN NOTHING AT ALL. ESPECIALLY REGARDING HIS APPEARANCE. :smh:

I AGREE, WOMEN DO PREFER TALL OVER SHORT…

BUT EVEN THEN, I JUST WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE SOMETIMES😂. I DISLIKE THE OVERLY DRAMATIC WOMEN THAT ACT LIKE IM THE FIRST TALL DUDE THEY HAVE EVER SEEN IN LIFE.

WHEN DUDES ASK ME “HOW TALL ARE YOU?”, I FLAT OUT IGNORE THEM BECAUSE THATS SUS AF….

I AINT ASKING ANOTHER MAN NOTHING AT ALL. ESPECIALLY REGARDING HIS APPEARANCE. :smh:
LMFAO

One of the most annoying part about being tall is when you’re in a store or some sort of outing, you always get asked to reach for something lol. But, I will say, women really like tall men.
Get that at the grocery store from time to time or if I'm reaching for something for myself women look like they're watching a magic trick at the circus :lol:

Back
Top Bottom