Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Somewhat agree with what the dude is saying in that vid.

Took me till I was about 26/27 to fully come to terms about the polarity needed between masculinity and femininity. Problem is today people think masculinity = toxic/controlling/etc and its far from the truth. As a man you can have masculine traits, and still be vulnerable and open with your emotions. You just cant overdo it. Even women with more of the masculine traits at work (career oriented, independent, boss lady type) will want to be more of their nurturing, playful, delicate selves at home.

I stay attracting the 21-26 year old crowd. They have their own headaches, but its refreshing when a lot of the young ones tell me they're very much into that dynamic.

Speaking of, smashed a 22 year old I met through a friend last weekend. Experimented with a BlueChew bc I was bored. I shouldnt have, these bluechews got her bringing me home cooked lunch to my crib now on my day off.

How old are you now?

Those young ones love to get after it all day long

What are some hard no’s when deciding to date someone? When I say dating I mean possibly making them your main. For me its a no if their vegan, don’t workout (atleast 3x/week), doesn’t wear sexy clothes. That cutesy **** aint for me at all.

What are some hard no’s when deciding to date someone? When I say dating I mean possibly making them your main. For me its a no if their vegan, don’t workout (atleast 3x/week), doesn’t wear sexy clothes. That cutesy **** aint for me at all.

Kids, over 27, no career. Those are honestly my only hard deal breakers for a serious relationship.

Assuming they meet the physical requirements

Young kids are definitely a hard no for me too.

I mean I’ve been knocking down quite a few mothers lately. As a teacher it’s mad easy because they see a man that’s good with kids and throw it at you.

Side note I forgot to update the thread I’ve been hooking up with one of my students sisters 😂. She’s 23 in grad school, I met her at a booster bash for athletics.

if attraction is there, bad attitude, chirren & too heavy w/social media/attention…that about it

What are some hard no’s when deciding to date someone? When I say dating I mean possibly making them your main. For me it’s a no if their vegan, don’t workout (atleast 3x/week), doesn’t wear sexy clothes. That cutesy **** aint for me at all.
Kids
Ignorant
Loud
No ambition
Extremely heavy on Social Media(nothing wrong with social media per say, but posting everything you done the whole day is a turn off)
Can’t carry a conversation with substance(that’s a deal breaker)
Not culturally open(I have Nigerian parents, so when she makes ignorant stereotypical comments on different cultures, that’s an ultimate deal breaker)
Smokes.

Those are the biggest ones for me.

Girls that smoke.

Girls not up on current world events but knows every celebrity gossip. Let's me know she's not that bright.

Girls heavy into astrology signs. Also not bright
Got a chick in my complex, cute but whatever area she occupied smells like loud. Like you could hit the elevator or parking lot and know she was there. Extra unattractive.

Also who the **** do some of you ****** think you are?

200w.gif

Back
Top Bottom