Animals
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

roll.gif
that weave was DOA

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

But damn its real like that in certain parts of the country. Hundreds of people lined up to fill out applications just to make minimum wage. Those of you with decent jobs be thankful everyday. You might hate going to work everyday but it could be worse, just look at the video.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

roll.gif
that weave was DOA

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

But damn its real like that in certain parts of the country. Hundreds of people lined up to fill out applications just to make minimum wage. Those of you with decent jobs be thankful everyday. You might hate going to work everyday but it could be worse, just look at the video.

.....thats what they get. you dont stand near a car when something like that is going on, you never know what the driver might do behind the gas. while they was standing around trying to be nosey.

- i seen an idiot cop spray a guy with pepper spray that was behind the wheel with the car in DRIVE
30t6p3b.gif
. dude ran over a GANG of people at a football game.

.....thats what they get. you dont stand near a car when something like that is going on, you never know what the driver might do behind the gas. while they was standing around trying to be nosey.

- i seen an idiot cop spray a guy with pepper spray that was behind the wheel with the car in DRIVE
30t6p3b.gif
. dude ran over a GANG of people at a football game.

*%!
30t6p3b.gif

People stay wanting to fight eachother. I dont understand, at a Hiring day though
eek.gif

*%!
30t6p3b.gif

People stay wanting to fight eachother. I dont understand, at a Hiring day though
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom