Hitting on chicks working retail

Yay or nay?

Chicks working retail, specifically clothing stores, seem to be some of the best in the game. Any tips on gettin them digits? I don't want to come offas a creeper, and I know they are paid to be nice...

laugh.gif
I swear to God NT can come up with some threads.

Yes they like it when they get hit on, that's why they are working retail in the first place.

Some girls really do try to find guys working retail - like at dept stores. I know two that actually married people that started as their clients... they werevery wealthy, though.

I've always found that the ladies working the cosmetics counters make for excellent jumpoffs.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Some girls really do try to find guys working retail - like at dept stores. I know two that actually married people that started as their clients... they were very wealthy, though.
absolutely the retail girls that work at high end department stores are working there for a reason either to get discounts or more than likelyfind their future sugar daddy.

i would say...you wouldnt be the only one hitting on them. iam sure you can get a vibe if they feeling you or not most of the time. so just be yourself andrelaxedddd. girls love guys with confidence.

maybe you'll have to go back a couple of times and see sup.

Don't hesitate to ask a girl out who works retail, especially if she's on commission. I know plenty of girls I work with who've gone on dates withcustomers. Be willing to spend money with them when you're shopping though. You don't have to go overboard and buy everything, but don't be toohesitant, and don't waste their time. And by the way, they are gossip queens, so all their co-workers will hear every single detail. Also, as a maleworking retail, I've had enough guys ask me what "her deal is," as if I have to approve any further action. You will not get far because I willtell her you consulted me before you have a chance to ask.

They don't really like you. They just want to sell you something you don't need, like insoles and shoe cleaner.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

They don't really like you. They just want to sell you something you don't need, like insoles and shoe cleaner.
This. I've seen near every girl I've worked with flirt with guys to get their commission up.

Back
Top Bottom