HMMM..Have you ever wondered about this?? 0.O

I know of this one chick who used her EBT card as an ID to get into the club, that's some G !%%% right there..

I know of this one chick who used her EBT card as an ID to get into the club, that's some G !%%% right there..

how bout living in the hood (in NYC mind u, where a car is def not necessary) everyone complaining about being broke, strugglin, not bein able to support their kids.. but all have new cars.. lulz

how bout living in the hood (in NYC mind u, where a car is def not necessary) everyone complaining about being broke, strugglin, not bein able to support their kids.. but all have new cars.. lulz

Originally Posted by ksteezy

roll.gif

but i know some kids that go to my college that applied so they can get some free food 

Originally Posted by ksteezy

roll.gif

but i know some kids that go to my college that applied so they can get some free food 

my boy tried to cop a bottle at the liq store with his ebt just messing around.  the cashier is screaming at him "this is what my tax money goes to!" dude said something and whipped out a fresh 100 dollar bill after.  
roll.gif

my boy tried to cop a bottle at the liq store with his ebt just messing around.  the cashier is screaming at him "this is what my tax money goes to!" dude said something and whipped out a fresh 100 dollar bill after.  
roll.gif

Working the system is what those people are doing.

I tried applying but I didn't even bother because they check your bank accounts and you have to keep it under a certain limit

Working the system is what those people are doing.

I tried applying but I didn't even bother because they check your bank accounts and you have to keep it under a certain limit

Shid I'd be pissed If I had to load up on food and there wasn't a crack head around to trade link for cash

Always try to catch them around the end of the month that's when you find them trading at like 3 to 1
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Shid I'd be pissed If I had to load up on food and there wasn't a crack head around to trade link for cash

Always try to catch them around the end of the month that's when you find them trading at like 3 to 1
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

whats a EBT card??

link/snap/food stamps

yea i see this all the time its a shame

to the guy said somethng bout y u lookin at there card... how many credit cards u know are purple and yellow that say  L I N K on it, pretty easy to spot
oohhh,.. this whole time i thought ebt card was short for debit card! A lot of people I text on the regular must think im broke...lol

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

whats a EBT card??

link/snap/food stamps

yea i see this all the time its a shame

to the guy said somethng bout y u lookin at there card... how many credit cards u know are purple and yellow that say  L I N K on it, pretty easy to spot
oohhh,.. this whole time i thought ebt card was short for debit card! A lot of people I text on the regular must think im broke...lol

30t6p3b.gif
i got an aunt that uses one and she got a 11 camry brand new my parents with with her to cop
laugh.gif
her kids cheap as hell too
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
i got an aunt that uses one and she got a 11 camry brand new my parents with with her to cop
laugh.gif
her kids cheap as hell too
30t6p3b.gif

is this similar to section 8? i know a couple of females who stunt with BMWs whilst getting 95% of their rent paid for by the govt. 
laugh.gif

is this similar to section 8? i know a couple of females who stunt with BMWs whilst getting 95% of their rent paid for by the govt. 
laugh.gif

i kinda want one. lol you can use them at fast food places in LA now. lol

at home we have a couple in the family. lol. my mom uses them because she bootleg caters. i asked them to send me one...but they not about that out of state life.
ohwell.gif

i kinda want one. lol you can use them at fast food places in LA now. lol

at home we have a couple in the family. lol. my mom uses them because she bootleg caters. i asked them to send me one...but they not about that out of state life.
ohwell.gif

it is what it is, im more worried about banks and rich corporations getting bail out money then spending that bail out money on corporate vacation trips then some dude that aint got a pot to piss in getting his crumbs from milking the system.

that being said im not working and im going to school, i need to try to get on ebt myself.

Back
Top Bottom