HOH - HOUSE OF HOOPS * FOOTLOCKER - GRAND OPENINGS

Sup guys, new to the SoCal area, wondering if someone can give me some advice as what area in cali is good to find releases of limited shoes at, since everything around la seems to be swamped lol, thanks in advance, pm if necesarry

Sup guys, new to the SoCal area, wondering if someone can give me some advice as what area in cali is good to find releases of limited shoes at, since everything around la seems to be swamped lol, thanks in advance, pm if necesarry
Welcome, depends on what kind of shoes you're into and where exactly in SoCal ur located. Plenty of HoHs in the LA area.

no idea what they might get, but i have a feeling its going to be just like santa anita lol..

might hit it up though since i live pretty close but i prolly wont be camping overnight
nerd.gif

no idea what they might get, but i have a feeling its going to be just like santa anita lol..

might hit it up though since i live pretty close but i prolly wont be camping overnight
nerd.gif
Do you know what time they are gonna open? Been trying to call but no answer 
alien.gif

The way to find out the time is to call the mall business office. They will know for sure.

nerd.gif
Do you know what time they are gonna open? Been trying to call but no answer 
alien.gif
Probably 6am like the SA one

They must have some heat if @AirRaab is keeping the info to himself. 
tongue.gif
 He had the scoop when the SA opening had trash.

I work at the W. Covina mall. Not sure what they will have, but the store looks huge compared to tiny *** Santa Anita and Glendale. 

I work at the W. Covina mall. Not sure what they will have, but the store looks huge compared to tiny *** Santa Anita and Glendale. 
did they take down all the wood panels on the front covering the windows yet? it does look pretty huge doe.. Hopefully they get something nice
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom