HOH in SF.. when does it open??

You guys didn't miss nothing. No free t shirts no food, damn no party. If Steph Curry came at 4 and left at 5 so would have the rest of the crowd thats why he came at 5:30 or else the event wulda been over before 6pm! I left after 15 mins of seeing curry. Nothing special.. I bet Jon gets a lot better pictures and up n personal wit curry.

And RICO.. The people in those pictures were mostly younger.. I was inside, and you'd be surprised.. there were lots of families and older folks wanting to see curry. I laughed when one of the girls ( she was lik 14 ) went up and said to curry, " Look, I did my nails for you.. " LOL she DESERVED a autographed ball for that one.

I went in 2 days B4 the Big Showing on Thursday.  I was trying 2 get the 415 shirt, I Saw my size in the bunch so I Coped It. After I paid for it saw that it was the 650 shirt, so I  had 2 return it feels like 2 me its just going 2 B the same Footlocker.
Also some of the shoes that was in the HOH where on the footlocker floor. Not going 2 lie kind of bugged me out

yup! serramonte. i was wondering why they were re-constructing there. sweet. so close to me!

just saw the pictures.
roll.gif
too many kids there with hopes crushed. sucks

ANDNICK wrote:
....... Also some of the shoes that was in the HOH where on the footlocker floor. Not going 2 lie kind of bugged me out

I hear what your saying....  that would bug me too.

They should of just made the whole store a HOH.

Went yesterday, not impressed at all but what can you expect when it's in the back of a foot locker. At least we have one those but I bet those line ups will be deep being that it's in serramonte.

Glad i stayed home. Still can't believe they don't have a 510 shirt in that damn store. I'm really salty about that, but have the nerve to have Boston gear in there. Where they do that at??????????????

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Who is going out to cop BIN9s ???
I want the BIN IX 9s but have to work on Sat at 11am and I live 2hrs away...so forget it.  I'll look at EBAY for a sz 10.5.  My wallet will hate me.

JFMartiMcDandruff wrote:

i'm more interested in the Infrared VI pack the Jordan forum has been going crazy about

i can already see the madness on this. like the SJ release = 1000+ heads at serramonte. i think it'll be worse this time around.

Originally Posted by Daver

JFMartiMcDandruff wrote:

i'm more interested in the Infrared VI pack the Jordan forum has been going crazy about

i can already see the madness on this. like the SJ release = 1000+ heads at serramonte. i think it'll be worse this time around.
Really 1000+? Granted it was the holidays and everybody and their moms was in line. Anyone know what type of numbers this release is looking like? CDP or OG DMP?

JFMartiMcDandruff wrote:

SJ release did not have 1000+ people that's BS 
laugh.gif
 600 tops.
Infrared Pack is $310 I doubt there will be more than 200 people lined up.

Originally Posted by Chris Wong 45

JFMartiMcDandruff wrote:

laugh.gif
 600 tops.

lol you must not have been to serramonte on release date of the Space Jams. Maybe not 1000+ in line, but about 860 in line for the wristbands, and thats no exaggerating.

Originally Posted by Chris Wong 45

JFMartiMcDandruff wrote:

laugh.gif
 600 tops.

Oh you have no idea...when the hype is there...the hype is there. I didn't partake in the DMP madness, but i heard that was dumb stupid....and plus the release is during the summer...these kids got nothing to do

I find it funny that so many people are complaining about the HOH now that we finally have one. I'm just happy that they finally showed the Bay some love. Just remember people this is a HOH, they will get everything.

Back
Top Bottom