HOH NY 3 Pair of Nike Flight Lite White Men Cant Jump

Originally Posted by BURRIEDinNIKES

only 72 out there. fire for me....look @ my avatar, i dunno what "loud" is.....??

LOL , funny thing that was just running through my head ....
roll.gif

Just cause they're limited doesn't make them Hot.

btw I'm still in need of all those women's forces in your avy.
They're no where to be found online or in stores.

yeah, they sold out ASAP. every place i go online doesnt have them. even european sites are sold out. google "nike air force 1 color pack". theoffical colors are red chile, bright cactus, university blue, and red plum... maybe thatll help

Originally Posted by BURRIEDinNIKES

yeah, they sold out ASAP. every place i go online doesnt have them. even european sites are sold out. google "nike air force 1 color pack". the offical colors are red chile, bright cactus, university blue, and red plum... maybe thatll help
I remember seeing the red one's at athlete's foot and then I went back a few day later and they were gone
ohwell.gif

I slept on that whole pack
tired.gif

i want them but i do not/will not wait in line for them or pay the crazy prices on ebay...they fugly to most so we will see if the price tumbles a bit

Damn, I don't live near any HOH locations. And I really like these "white men can't jump" Flight Lites because of the loudness of itscolorway.

wish they would just retro some command forces

^^^I second that!.....yeah not to mention that wesleys Flites looked nothing like these beasts...they should just put out the actual models thatremind of these classic movies not alter them somehow for todays trends...

5448953_std.jpg

Back
Top Bottom