Hoka One One thread?

ordered the Clifton 6 after trying them on in store. A lot lighter than I expected. Can’t wait to put some miles in

ordered the Clifton 6 after trying them on in store. A lot lighter than I expected. Can’t wait to put some miles in

Did you try the Rincon's? A bit more bounce & lighter than Clifton 6. But sizing is weird...half sz down for Rincon

Did you try the Rincon's? A bit more bounce & lighter than Clifton 6. But sizing is weird...half sz down for Rincon

I tried them as well,they do feel a little more snappy but my concern mainly was comfort , im doing NYC this November I'll give them a closer look if things go well with the cliftons

Wow did a mix of running outside and on the tread mill, I'm a believer. The rocker doesnt bother me at all. Theyre plush but dont feel unstable. I'm going on a long run tomorrow we'll see how that goes. Also surprised at how light these are.

Bit the bullet and just copped in BLK for the winter.

curious about what you think of them, a couple friends and i did part of the AT here in Jersey and I really want to do more hiking. definitely need something more substantial than the nike wildhorse trails I used.

curious about what you think of them, a couple friends and i did part of the AT here in Jersey and I really want to do more hiking. definitely need something more substantial than the nike wildhorse trails I used.

Will post pics once they arrive this week.
I've heard that the Hoka Kaha's are very good for hiking as they are an updated version of these Tor's.
Might see you up there! My work is sending me to NY/NJ for a Quarter (live in SF)

Will post pics once they arrive this week.
I've heard that the Hoka Kaha's are very good for hiking as they are an updated version of these Tor's.
Might see you up there! My work is sending me to NY/NJ for a Quarter (live in SF)

They come in yet? Did you go TTS?

They come in yet? Did you go TTS?

20191128_175646.jpg

Awesome. Fits TTS...a bit narrow. Still retains the Hoka feel.

Hoka have some kind of "no discount" policy or something?

Excluded from discounts on Notre, Bodega, etc. I think I messed up.... I'm pretty sure the other day on Notre they were 30% off, before they updated it and excluded them. I shoulda jumped on them. I want the olives in a sz9

Edit: ubiq had them for $172 + $10 shipping. Grabbed the olives

Last edited:
Worn yours? Just got my olives in, and they feel pretty big. Almost think I should've sized down. My Salomon hiking boots in the same size are much tighter w less room at the toe

Yup. Mine fit great. Perhaps because Salomons are "true" hiking boots...these are for urban hiking :lol:
They fit very similar to my Clifton's.

Yup. Mine fit great. Perhaps because Salomons are "true" hiking boots...these are for urban hiking :lol:
They fit very similar to my Clifton's.

I guess the front is supposed to be spacious, as it allows your toes to "splay" / open during stride. At least that's what I read when reading reviews

On 2nd try they aren't that loose, but I hope they don't break in / get looser with wear.

What have you been wearing them with? My JE denim is way too slim to fit over the top so gonna have to go with less tapered pants

I guess the front is supposed to be spacious, as it allows your toes to "splay" / open during stride. At least that's what I read when reading reviews

On 2nd try they aren't that loose, but I hope they don't break in / get looser with wear.

What have you been wearing them with? My JE denim is way too slim to fit over the top so gonna have to go with less tapered pants

You might want to 1/2 sz down since they will get looser. Did you buy them from Hoka? They have the best return/exchange policy.
You can go on a trek and then return them if you want.

Been wearing with Uniqlo windstopper chino , Vis High Water chino, SLP denim that a tailor messed up long ago...so it's cropped a bit short.

These are becoming my faves, especially in the rain & snow.

Back
Top Bottom