HOLD UP... SO WE FOUND NOAH'S ARK!?!?! EDIT WITH PICS!

Originally Posted by TW3EK

man this is bs and I cant wait till year 2012

YOU JUST DON'T KNOW ME ALSO

BUT 2012 IS STARTING FROM 09-012

THESE FOUR YEARS IS IT MY MAN
nerd.gif

ITS LIKE THOSE WHO ALREADY GOT THE IDEA ( ME) ARE WAITING FOR THE SLOW KIDS
TO FINISH THE TEST SO WE CAN GO OUT AND PLAY
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Not extremely clear but its almost good enough for me.

Look at the top left corner
eek.gif

7d33643c4cad1903668a7ae93e2386a970433c1b.pjpg

02126004661b66e979333283e9c4e6aa89ae1250.pjpg
no offense, but does that honestly look like a boat or ship to you?

Originally Posted by Shapeshiftah

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Not extremely clear but its almost good enough for me.

Look at the top left corner
eek.gif

7d33643c4cad1903668a7ae93e2386a970433c1b.pjpg

02126004661b66e979333283e9c4e6aa89ae1250.pjpg
no offense, but does that honestly look like a boat or ship to you?

If these were the only pics I saw then no.... but like a few other Nters on here who saw the same thing on tv that I saw it does. The pics and vids on the tvwere much clearer and did actually look like the end of a large ship, I can see why people on here are sayin it doesnt look like much but these are the onlypics I could find online

Ok...let me get this straight...some of ya'll don't belive that the ark ever existed and that it was just a made up fairy tale told to us...

But yet some of us belive that the world will end in 2012 because of what the Mayans recorded 1000 of years ago...

What makes the Mayans a more credible source than the Bible?

Ok...let me get this straight...some of ya'll don't belive that the ark ever existed and that it was just a made up fairy tale told to us...

But yet some of us belive that the world will end in 2012 because of what the Mayans recorded 1000 of years ago...

How do you know those two groups of people overlap? For the most part,the 2012 thing is just something cool to think about. I really doubt anyone on here takesit seriously and thinks we're going to all die. On the other hand, a lot of Christians actually think Noah's Ark was real. You can't just assumepeople put as much faith in 2012 as Christians do in the Ark.

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

Originally Posted by TW3EK

man this is bs and I cant wait till year 2012

YOU JUST DON'T KNOW ME ALSO

BUT 2012 IS STARTING FROM 09-012

THESE FOUR YEARS IS IT MY MAN
nerd.gif

ITS LIKE THOSE WHO ALREADY GOT THE IDEA ( ME) ARE WAITING FOR THE SLOW KIDS
TO FINISH THE TEST SO WE CAN GO OUT AND PLAY
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This dude got to be one of the must gullible people on NT, even going hard on October the 14th or what not.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

People these days.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

How do you know those two groups of people overlap? For the most part,the 2012 thing is just something cool to think about. I really doubt anyone on here takes it seriously and thinks we're going to all die. On the other hand, a lot of Christians actually think Noah's Ark was real. You can't just assume people put as much faith in 2012 as Christians do in the Ark.
Why just Christians? Jews and Muslims believe it also.

Jews Muslims Christians all share common beliefs. They also share the same beliefs in certain characters found in the three religions, doesn't make it anymore true, just means the origins are the same. Do you realize how egocentric it is to think that all this crap starts in the middle east? That God somehowchose the middle east as his place to interact with humans when there were at the time, people all around the world.

Originally Posted by Essential1

first off I would assume Noah's Ark contained Lions, Zebras, Hawks, Vultures, Rats. Hmm. All that time in the Ark I guarantee only 1 species survived. Its called common sense and Darwin's Theory. Also animal nature constitutes that they get hungry just like people. So if there was an ark by the time it stopped it is a good chance that maybe every species including Noah were wiped out. Except for aquatic creatures not in the ark which then supports evolution.

Also with the two towers thing the bible is run around like text and you can almost make any event that ever happened reach really far and find it in the bible. Same like Nostradamus no one seemed to think his GUESSES as predictions of the future until after the future happened. Same as Saint Malachy's prediction of the popes. Even the Aztec calendar and the bible can be twisted to reflect things that already happened. Bible= biggest ducktale ever. And I'm not even an Atheist.

first off how can you assume only a few species were left when no one is sure how many there were to begin with.l do agree with natural selection however,taking its course and leaving us humans and the strongest animals.I find it a little strange that most of these animals allegedly on this arc are named exactlyas they are today questioning your pov. also if all humans were extinct what are the chances something else would evolve into us. IMO the bible is a book oflife and a teacher nuff said

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Jews Muslims Christians all share common beliefs. They also share the same beliefs in certain characters found in the three religions, doesn't make it any more true, just means the origins are the same. Do you realize how egocentric it is to think that all this crap starts in the middle east? That God somehow chose the middle east as his place to interact with humans when there were at the time, people all around the world.
I was told that God chose the Middle East because of it's location. From there, it is the best position to spread religion all over theworld, because it's in the middle.

You are all stupid if you think this is the ark...if it was...you know how many millionaire religious fanatics wouldve excavated this thing by now?

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

I mean the story of a great flood was very popular amongst all the cultures in that region at the time.

This is common knowledge. Maybe the story of a great flood is prevalent in many cultures because it actually happened.
laugh.gif
What difference would it make if the Bible was the originator of the story? It actually lends more credence to the story of Noah to have other cultures confirm it.
Yes , the story of a great flood is prevalent in any cultures, but look at a timeline, no way Noah's flood is the same flood that isdiscussed. So if the bible is believed to be true, that would mean that there have been many great floods.......and I don't believe that.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

I mean the story of a great flood was very popular amongst all the cultures in that region at the time.

This is common knowledge. Maybe the story of a great flood is prevalent in many cultures because it actually happened.
laugh.gif
What difference would it make if the Bible was the originator of the story? It actually lends more credence to the story of Noah to have other cultures confirm it.

smile.gif

i watched a documentary on this a few years ago... it showed the excavation process and everything. this is a bit late.

Back
Top Bottom