Holiday 2010: Air Jordan II Black + Jordan Holiday 2010 Preview

Black II's ain't that bad...except for the patent leather.

Love my flint xiii's...probably will grab another on the rerelease.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

if it were these, i'd consider it.
pimp.gif

eek.gif

Take note JB, these joints are beautiful 
pimp.gif

the blk 2's look good but the flint grey 13's are great news!
and plz dont release true blues in the US cuz i got 3 pairs lol!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Why does JB like to throw patent leather on everything?

It's really getting OD, just keep it on the XI's.

yeah....seriously..its getting real played out....really fast!!!

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

if it were these, i'd consider it.
pimp.gif

eek.gif

Take note JB, these joints are beautiful 
pimp.gif

Yall tripping .... FIX that midsole , not that half half BS and then IMO ... that colorway would be a good one.

they look sick... AJ 2 retro white/black/red look just as good  in my opinion

not bad i was wondering which Jordan will be all black next, thanks deff coppping

not bad i was wondering which Jordan will be all black next, thanks deff coppping

^^^^^,Those are straight up there,just take that grey part off of the midsole and make it black then we have a winner.

That looks just like the black pair they put out a few years ago that was lame. No thanks, I'm good.

The 2's are okay, but i would rather want the 2 lows that were in navy and carolina blue made into mids and re-released.

roll.gif
Yo, that dude in the video actin' like he's seeing the second coming of Christ when JM flashes those kicks.

I love AJ II's; they are so comfortable, and they are wwwaaayyy underated, which makes them all the more dope to rock!!!

yea those all black 2s gon flop if they add that patent leather on there.^ That photoshop is on point ill copp those over these anyday.Mann i miss BP photoshops.

Back
Top Bottom