HOLIDAY 2010 CATALOG SCANS/ INFO

Whack!

smh.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

i dont believe a release is happenin until i either see them pop up on marqueesole or osneaker(or any other trusted site), or unless i get confirmation from a trusted nike employee

I believe GG is being honest, JB comes up with lots of concepts that they expect to release, that just dont quite make it to production.

Looks like a guy just trying to share some info, dont need to hate on dude.

i think thats a contradiction. you mentioned osneaker and then "trusted site"
laugh.gif

lets not forget the eggplant fiasco
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

LOL. you know what i mean.

Once i see a shoe pop up on there for sale is when i finally can know for sure they are gonna release

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by Daver

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

Told you earlier...........

No Concord XI

I think its time to make a comback in this forum

nerd.gif
yup..no concords this year. but its on the production list for this year. im just passing on information i got.
Thanks Daver, And that's why I posted what I posted about the XI's, Daver, at the time told me this in confidence and his source is very very good..... (As I say this I know as usual I will be thrown under the bus
tired.gif
)

yea, i'm just passing along what my source told me. i just say, take it for what it is. if i'm wrong it doesn't matter to me cuz i'm just passing along information i heard. anybody else credible wanna back this info up so GG or I don't melt from the flames?? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

damn no way that take flight is a team shoe with a price of $160....that shoe looks dope....maybe d wade sig?

Back
Top Bottom