HOLIDAY 2010 Releases...(378037-001)...(395709-001)...

Just spoke to a Nike rep, and asked about the XI's and XIII's....

He said all three (Playoffs, Flints, and CG XI's) have a tentative date of October 1st 2010, but it's not an official release date of course.

That was all he could tell me.   But at least we know they are releasing.

Originally Posted by DC SOUNDS

I love Concords but I don't think I could ever buy another pair. Watching the icy soles slowly yellow is depressing. I kinda wish JB would release aConcord colorway with a stealh colored sole as opposed to an icy sole for practical purposes.

Yeah I agree but people would go CRAZY for "ruining a classic"... see Varsity Red VI's

Originally Posted by HAGS

Originally Posted by DC SOUNDS

I love Concords but I don't think I could ever buy another pair. Watching the icy soles slowly yellow is depressing. I kinda wish JB would release aConcord colorway with a stealh colored sole as opposed to an icy sole for practical purposes.

Yeah I agree but people would go CRAZY for "ruining a classic"... see Varsity Red VI's

They did a good job on the Varsity Reds, in terms of the soles.  They actually have a blue tint to them.

nice job frenchblue doin work, getting all that info, i wanted concords but cool greys will deff do it for me. the cool greys are deff coming out? did u ask anything about the concord xi's ?

If the 13s are anywhere near the quality of the CDP then count me out....they were like wearing cardboard boxes with giant mickey mouse tounges

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

nice job frenchblue doin work, getting all that info, i wanted concords but cool greys will deff do it for me. the cool greys are deff coming out? did u ask anything about the concord xi's ?

I didn't ask about the Concords, because these Reps are like robots, you must have a style code
laugh.gif

Even when I'm giving a style code, they have trouble.  CG's are definitely coming out, he even gave me the correct color placement. 

Style Codes are a must. 

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I spoke to Nike rep. "Josh" and he gave me the following info:

October Release:

Retro 13
414571-101
Black/White/Varsity Red (Playoff 13's)

Release date info not given, because it was not available.

Retro 13
414571-401
White/FrenchBlue/Flint Grey

Can't wait
pimp.gif

Here's the number to call: 1-800-806-6453
Great info man. Thanks, glad to hear about the playoff XIIIs. I'll probably pass on the Flints though, my pair still looks
pimp.gif
Uh oh. I can't wait to see the pics, but my Playoff XIIIs are still looking great. Another pair won't hurt.

Flints were theoretically the all star shoe,Mike just never wore them.

If quality sucks,which I am sure it will,even CA can't save me on these and my fave aj is the xiii. Here's hoping for good quality and grey toes.

i need the flint xiii, i will definitely be copping 2 pairs of those, as for the xi's i dont care which one comes out concords or cool greys ill be coppin those too.

R U SERIOUS?!?!?!?!?!

I've been looking for Playoff XIII's for years and I had to sell my flints because I could only get a sz 13 in 05 and they were too big. I can't wait. Thank you JB!

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO - 378037-001
AIR JORDAN 13 RETRO - 414571-101
AIR JORDAN 13 RETRO - 414571-401

I'll be updating this throughout the morning with more...
Please be...

Concord 11
Playoff 13
White/red or Black/red 13

pimp.gif

this...

CONFIRMED

October= Jordan II's in an all black colorway with a white bottom sole andsock liner... just like the Citrus 9's that drop this year.

November =

7b615fe464abe2c3faff7c2a3d339947a1952aa.jpg

December =
293254aeb56caa6ce16cd55bacfaa9d47d75503.jpg

AND

89335e07e47262d0aa42ed30c246ac900a17aed.jpg

All 3 will be available on SneakerPreorder.com

Originally Posted by solezprogression

CONFIRMED

October= Jordan II's in an all black colorway with a white bottom sole andsock liner... just like the Citrus 9's that drop this year.

November =

7b615fe464abe2c3faff7c2a3d339947a1952aa.jpg

December =
293254aeb56caa6ce16cd55bacfaa9d47d75503.jpg

AND

89335e07e47262d0aa42ed30c246ac900a17aed.jpg

All 3 will be available on SneakerPreorder.com
WOW THIS IS SOME SH
pimp.gif
T RIGHT HERE CAN'T WAIT FIRE!!!

Back
Top Bottom