HOLIDAY 2010 Releases...(378037-001)...(395709-001)...

Thy only thing on that list I want is the XI

happy.gif

Thank God, they are realeasing the 11's more often now..

Awesome.. maybe quality improvements???? Nahh, why would they do that?
The seem to have stepped up their quality with the White/Red and Rising Sun XII this year, so who knows (though my friend's Space Jams'soles are already coming unglued at the forefoot tip!)?

I'd pay retail for a good quality, hoopable XIII.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO - 378037-001
AIR JORDAN 13 RETRO - 414571-101
AIR JORDAN 13 RETRO - 414571-401

I'll be updating this throughout the morning with more...
Please be...

Concord 11
Playoff 13
White/red or Black/red 13

pimp.gif

101 is either white based or like others said OG wht red
001 is pretty much all black unless they tend to switch it up with cool grey
401 is mostly blue based, with hints of black and white, i'm hoping black/blue og low colorway

YO! I was "pondering" this before SJ's released... for a Christmas release next year, only CG's or Columbia's would work. Concord'sseem like more of a Black Friday release. Higher production numbers. DF!!!

No one noticed the 2 Rare Air product codes? I wonder what those are. Can't wait to see what the XI and the XIII's will be.

Obviously a QS may sneak into the list, but this is the full JB men's footwear list for Holday 2010 as provided by Nike.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

No one noticed the 2 Rare Air product codes? I wonder what those are. Can't wait to see what the XI and the XIII's will be.

The Rare Air is a shoe coming out. Not a Jordan sig Rare Air release.

Also, the XI's dropping will NOT be Concord's, the color code is 001 which means it most likely is black-based or could be grey or something else. ButNOT white, white color codes start with "1."

If the color codes thread is correct (and in general I believe that it is, though like someone mentioned in the thread, the third of the three numbers isgenerally not very useful) then these are the possibilities for colorways:

XI (001): Black/Black/White (Space Jam) or Gray/Gray/White (Cool Gray - much more likely given that the Space Jams just released)
XIII (101): White/Black/White (probably like the CDP) or White/Gray/White - The Playoff XIII's would probably be something like 001.
XIII (401): Blue/Black/White (OG Low) or Blue/Gray/White (OG Flints) - Probably more likely to be the Flints given that the style code is the same for bothXIII's so they're either both mids or both lows, and I can't imagine they'd release two lows around the holidays.

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

These are all Holiday 2010 releases.
AIR JORDAN 13 RETRO - 414571-401
When I saw there was a blue c/w dropping of the XIII, I was thinking Flint Grey XIIIs.....but alas, the OGs/Retros both have the color code"441"
tired.gif

2nv593m.jpg

Not one of my usual "sources" tells me expect to see Playoff (blk/red) XIIIs - not confirmed.

The way things are going, the 401 colorway probably means we are getting a Black - Univ Blue XIII. That would actually be tight if done right...

Back
Top Bottom