HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Anyone still having issues setting up a raffle in the foot sites? This should be fixed before they close the entry time correct?

Anyone still having issues setting up a raffle in the foot sites? This should be fixed before they close the entry time correct?

It's a total crap shoot with these apps.

I can't see any of my reservations now.

Like a said. Total crap show come Friday.

Hopefully we all have good luck.

Check your Finishline account(s) for another exclusive access, this time a shipped "preorder" pair.
From Skitch.jpg

FNL/JS Sports giving exclusive access now for preorder to the crib...check your accounts...gotta be a **** ton made if they doing this

Cherry / Griffin PE’s High’s would probably be the only NEW colorways I’d be down for on the 11’s at this point…

Otherwise Columbia’s and DMP’s then I’m out until the OG cycle picks up again…

Heard an interesting tip yesterday...
Not sure if true but thought I'd share. Can't hurt and could help.
On raffle day for flx, stay out of your account until you get push notice that it is time to CHECK YOUR ENTRY
Apparently they can't load your results to your account if you in it.
We all start checking every few minutes after cut off and that may delay getting your result.
They spread out the notices to avoid heavy traffic all at once.
Makes sense to me.....

After this release I think I truly am done with 11's. Just need some 16's, 17's, & 2's and I think I can be done with Jordans for good..

I do not have an email or anything in apps but I see a charge on my card for the amount of these.. maybe I got selected which would be great but I have no way of checking and don't recall doing this myself. We'll see.

I do not have an email or anything in apps but I see a charge on my card for the amount of these.. maybe I got selected which would be great but I have no way of checking and don't recall doing this myself. We'll see.
Maybe a pending so if you win they just charge and send
Good luck

It was bad. I was working at FTL at the time, and our store didn't get them. My manager stopped at his old store to pick mine and his pairs up on the way into work that day. He was walking into our store with them that morning and found a huge line waiting for him. Bunch of people that didn't realize we didn't get them. He was telling them we didn't have any as he was trying to get under the gate, and people started getting HOT. At some point, 3 guys start asking him what he had in the bags. He finally got back under the gate, locked it up again, and went straight to the back to hide the 2 pairs. It didn't get to the level that a lot of other malls did, but people were definitely banging on/shaking our gate and shouting at him.
That’s a funny story…. Your manager was trippin by walking up to his store with a couple bags with the 11s in em. Put that ish in the car trunk for later. Some people don’t have no sense lol

That’s a funny story…. Your manager was trippin by walking up to his store with a couple bags with the 11s in em. Put that ish in the car trunk for later. Some people don’t have no sense lol

If he was anything like the managers I knew back in those days, he was probably wanting to put the damn things on so he could stunt on all the customers that day…Got a wake up call when the customers started acting shifty though :lol:

From what company?

At that point in time, it wasn't even a thought in anyone's mind something like that would happen. This was the release that kickstarted this whole mess. His thought was "I don't wanna leave them in the car," and I was coming in to pick mine up later that day. And this dude came from the hood-est of hood stores too.

Back
Top Bottom