HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Locked in 2/2.. crazy. Now just need my ladies pair :nthat:

AE701FC5-ADEF-48B5-BEAB-FF2110622715.jpeg
You're one of the leaders of the "these will be hard to get" and here you are winning SNRKS pass and already got 2 pairs locked down

I got the bagged thing for finishline and besides an email stating its been bagged... I have nothing showing up and nothing is on my app indicating it..... All I got is the bagged email ...Dont wanna waste my time tomorrow for no reason
same, it's like 20 mile drive no biggie but it would suck to be sent off w/ them having no idea when i present them this 'bagged' email :lol:. If anything i can just finish off my christmas shopping, i won't be too hurt if i don't get these :ohwell:

It seems like it's gonna turn into pay for play with these places now.

If you sound with then and build up points, you will get the reservations.

But a lot of resellers have points built up from all the reselling they have done...

Are we sure that the NDC release won't just link over to SNKRS? Makes no sense to release on both platforms.

same, it's like 20 mile drive no biggie but it would suck to be sent off w/ them having no idea when i present them this 'bagged' email :lol:. If anything i can just finish off my christmas shopping, i won't be too hurt if i don't get these :ohwell:

yall are good this is exactly how the system works, I went though the same thing with the Royalty 12s. Its just strange

Back
Top Bottom