HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

A similar thing happened to me with the Obisian 13s. I got an order in late at DSG the day of release. Turns out it was a preorder for restocks that they were going to get again is what the CSR told me and I did end up getting my shoes eventually. My money was on hold and later dropped off and was then charged again once the shoes eventually shipped. Maybe that will be the case with you and hope you get them.

I hope that they just send the shoe, cause to hold the money, refund it & then charge again later would be stupid.. how are they gonna know if I have sufficient funds to do so?

Was your account credited with scorecard points? I had a similar situation but when I submitted the payment the shoes disappeared & my cart was empty. My account was still credited as if I made a purchase

No Scorecard points.

I was just hoping it was a charge to an order they thought they mighta been able to fulfill by the end of day. Turns out I’m 💩 outta luck. I can’t pay resale anymore man. It’s ridiculous when retail of the shoe is like resale. 🙄

Last edited:
Took a L on SNKRS today, sucks because I’ve never had a pair of these before, but I’m not paying resell. I’m getting to old for this crap lol
Congrats to everyone that got a pair :nthat:
I agree with ya. With over a million pairs rumored, I can’t even score 1. Idk what it os but I swear I’m the only person in Massachusetts that didn’t get a pair

$50 profit is enough for these dudes.
Offerup going to be loaded with these.
You wont really make anything or stockx/online with the fees.

I'm keeping an eye on StockX... the highest I saw on the CG 11S was $345... now it's down to 330 in my size (11)... if it drops any lower this week, I might jump on them no later than Friday...

I'm keeping an eye on StockX... the highest I saw on the CG 11S was $345... now it's down to 330 in my size (11)... if it drops any lower this week, I might jump on them no later than Friday...

its 50 percent of seller fees till Monday I think so prices might jump after that

Picked up from FTA after work…. I bet they were disappointed when I showed up coz the cut off was 7 and I got there around 6:50ish lol…. Sorry but I worked almost 12 hours today….

Walked around the mall to see if they have any sizes for my lil man and asked around but no bueno… all raffled out… 🤦🏽‍♂️

12BA38B2-EB96-4061-8FCA-FF53203F1136.jpeg

Hold up, those are all your kicks in the background? :wow:

A quick release day stories:

I planned a spontaneous date with a girl I started talking to recently. I picked her up from her place and she wore some sneakers due to this being a sneaker related day. We arrived at the mall and we waited in the line for the counter. When we get to the counter the cashier told us that I had to find a sales associate and tell them I won the raffle and show them my information. We left the counter to find an associate and showed them my information. They retrieved the box from the stock room and it looked like it seen better days. We had to get back in line for the counter to secure the shoes then left. Once we were back in the car we talked for a while and made out then drove to a restaurant and talked for a while waiting for our table then made out there. We had good conversation in the restaurant about Marvel, Harry Potter (She was a Gryffindor and I was a Hufflepuff), and then about video games. After that I took her home and had a third make out session. All in all today was a good day!

1639292145674.gif

cedric ceballos cedric ceballos my local FNL had a couple of toddler cool greys on the wall…not sure what sizes

I gotta check tomorrow at some locations by me. I got the xi’s which came out last year for her in store at finish line a few days after they dropped. I’m sure I’ll be able to find a pair in toddler size for retail this week if I get out and check around.

I went to sleep last night hoping the pending FTL charge on my card meant I’d get them. Didn’t worry about waking up early (CA time) to potentially chase another pair if not. But the FTL order went through as expected. Kinda still can’t believe I finally hit a release like this for retail again, first one since the fire red IVs a year ago. I’m good with one pair of these (for once, spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour ). Looking forward to them arriving hopefully by end of the week. Sounds like a typical ****show release, congrats to everyone that was able to score.

Got my pair from Titan via early reservation out here in Manila. Looks good in person (don't have the 2010 pair for comparison).

Popular sizes sold out quick online, and their physical shops apparently had a handful of FSRs for FCFS.

Nike Park/Jordan Manila had an online raffle, but those have always been suspect.

Hearing they will have plenty of restocks in the future there in the states?

If you had 2 pairs of concords would you trade for these? Or should I just buy them re sell and keep both concords?

A quick release day stories:

I planned a spontaneous date with a girl I started talking to recently. I picked her up from her place and she wore some sneakers due to this being a sneaker related day. We arrived at the mall and we waited in the line for the counter. When we get to the counter the cashier told us that I had to find a sales associate and tell them I won the raffle and show them my information. We left the counter to find an associate and showed them my information. They retrieved the box from the stock room and it looked like it seen better days. We had to get back in line for the counter to secure the shoes then left. Once we were back in the car we talked for a while and made out then drove to a restaurant and talked for a while waiting for our table then made out there. We had good conversation in the restaurant about Marvel, Harry Potter (She was a Gryffindor and I was a Hufflepuff), and then about video games. After that I took her home and had a third make out session. All in all today was a good day!

1639292145674.gif

Pics? :nerd:

of the box

I went to sleep last night hoping the pending FTL charge on my card meant I’d get them. Didn’t worry about waking up early (CA time) to potentially chase another pair if not. But the FTL order went through as expected. Kinda still can’t believe I finally hit a release like this for retail again, first one since the fire red IVs a year ago. I’m good with one pair of these (for once, spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour ). Looking forward to them arriving hopefully by end of the week. Sounds like a typical ****show release, congrats to everyone that was able to score.
Good with one pair? We will see about that. :lol:

I picked up a size 9 for a friend of mine and these things are freaking gorgeous in hand. Seriously.

If you had 2 pairs of concords would you trade for these? Or should I just buy them re sell and keep both concords?

I'm not understanding the question? Is some asking you to trade two concords for a pair of these?

Depending on size just buy a resale pair. Prices will dip once all the online orders ship.

Back
Top Bottom