HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

#nothankyou
I went 0 for like 13 papa

The usual NT responses...#earnednotgiven...#usetheplug...#botlife...#Iwineverysaturday...

Also, is there any point of posting XI family pics in a thread with MJODAN lol? Or those with all three previous releases?

I hope there's restocks for those who weren't able to cop a pair. I missed out on the Jubilee last year so I know the feels.

Times Square JD sports 10.5 and down:rofl:
5D23ACD9-36CD-4170-B1C4-AACAE834E154.jpeg
002DB360-3327-4D02-AF68-72ECD521B5E2.jpeg
66A496E7-3313-4CC3-8E23-D05C9D9EB5B5.jpeg
3EC5C36E-E82F-4596-9D00-02BF13A03611.jpeg

The usual NT responses...#earnednotgiven...#usetheplug...#botlife...#Iwineverysaturday...

Also, is there any point of posting XI family pics in a thread with MJODAN lol? Or those with all three previous releases?

I hope there's restocks for those who weren't able to cop a pair. I missed out on the Jubilee last year so I know the feels.
dude this is supposed to be a seasonal lazy Saturday stroll into the shop and grab your pair type of release. Enough of this bs, one or two releases is fine, but every release.. Gets old. anyways, hope these are like the carmines

Totally agree. But XIs have been this way for a decade now. Can't think of a XI release that hasn't been chaotic.

I wish it was easier to cop shoes or participate in raffles.

I don't disagree that holiday releases bring out the masses, but that 350 picture just makes no sense at all considering what they are going for.

Somebody probably bought it early and paid that price. its the only thing that makes sense.

not that it justifies the price still but the pair in that pic is actually of the lows

Still wild as hell to pay anywhere near that for a kids size

For those who won by SNKRS pass, was there a way you guys were able to pull up the QR code to pick up your pair?

-Drew

For those who won by SNKRS pass, was there a way you guys were able to pull up the QR code to pick up your pair?

-Drew

you have to pull up the QR code from the SNKRS home screen, scroll down until you find the reservation and it should pull up from there

i doubt it. maybe 20 bucks down after everyone gets their pairs but remember hella more resellers during the holidays who dont know any better and think they are selling beyonces vagina.
Lol your fooling. Same scenario played out for breds and jubilee. Give it a rest 1 million plus pairs, restocks and resellers sitting on $250 inventory will be cutting each other throat to sell. They already like 3-320 online. 😂😂😂 Just wait... Jubilee still like 300

I can see these being 275.00 - 300.00

before the launch date I copped a second pair and that’s only because I had goat credits to blow.

Resellers hold these these days? Or just through the holidays and when the prices drop they return them.

Lol they was sub 300 before release day. Easily they going to go back down. They'll be the same price a year from now 😂

What are your saying man ? If ur looking to buy the time is now and next week at the latest . There’s actual numbers on stock x of how many sales. Plenty of people missed out on these. Just look how many people on this site are willing to cash out on stock or resale sites and majority of us don’t want to pay resale . Jubilees are 300–350 with the half of sellers feet this week and in a years amount of time 70k pairs sold . By the end of this month expect around 75k to 100k pairs just sold on stock x of the cool greys If jubilees ain’t under 300 what makes u think these gonna be under 300. One month of sales compared to one year of sales demand is out the roof on these . Half of nt missed out and the other half would double up if we had the chance if it was 260

Attachments

• 20C61CC9-C9C5-4063-9443-33D965466081.png
    20C61CC9-C9C5-4063-9443-33D965466081.png
    421.2 KB · Views: 146
What are your saying man ? If ur looking to buy the time is now and next week at the latest . There’s actual numbers on stock x of how many sales. Plenty of people missed out on these. Just look how many people on this site are willing to cash out on stock or resale sites and majority of us don’t want to pay resale . Jubilees are 300–350 with the half of sellers feet this week and in a years amount of time 70k pairs sold . By the end of this month expect around 75k to 100k pairs just sold on stock x of the cool greys If jubilees ain’t under 300 what makes u think these gonna be under 300. One month of sales compared to one year of sales demand is out the roof on these . Half of nt missed out and the other half would double up if we had the chance if it was 260

supply and demand, demand is highest as fomo is still in full effect from now until right after the holidays. Then the level headed buyers will buy these at the right price. But who knows due to the Covid hype phenomenon.

What are the production numbers on both? I noticed this too.

BCB3028F-722F-4ED4-B5C8-AE60A0BA09A4.jpeg

Champs pair (higher patent cut/slightly lighter shade/skinnier Jumpman/higher toebox)
D0FED7A3-0A0E-4B4D-A32C-642DC1DC2BFD.jpeg

Nike SNKRS pair opposite of above🤣
With the exception of the higher patent cut this is my preferred pair. Also looks like they were both made in different factories, that most likely be the contributing factor to above differences.

Back
Top Bottom