HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Not a troll. I just think that with how high the patent leather is on the 2021 release they look like crap. Just look at the 2000 release and see how it should look
My buddy that lives in Asia said that everyone gets their XIs from a person by the name of Mango. It's crazy because they have a different supplier for each number of Jordan they buy through lol. I was... damn fakes are that serious there???

Things must be changing in Asia because when I lived there, I just went to the Nike store to buy my Jordan’s
It's like $80-$100 cheaper to buy a pair of fake Jordans and a lot of people are out of work or making considerably less money. There's a reason why you see a ton of people with the Jordan 1's and retail stores are still fully stocked.

At the end of the day, prices be too high to justify buying on the resale market. This ain’t about bragging rights, it’s about affordability. Nike did this to themselves, so if you can’t afford the resale it’s all good. Y’all judgin peeps too hard lol

My experiment failed, I couldn’t pay over 75 United States dollars for faker Jordan’s.

Was hoping maybe I could get a pair of NFT 11s to wear but they’ll be $40000 by summer.

Last edited:
I copped a pair off SX, seems fishy that it got processed, verified, shipped less than 24 hrs. Have y'all experienced this? I've never seen this type of turnaround with SX. With my luck they are fakes. :emoji_confounded:
Yeah this happened to me recently as well. Shoes were literally at my doorstep 5 days after I ordered them. During Christmas week at that.

Last edited:
I loved the playoffs and jams, only j I can think of I regret not doubling up on. All the recent 11's seem better then most other Jordon retros. Wish I could've got the cg's but I'm too salty to buy resale.

I rock my kicks whenever *shrug* idc what the next person is wearing :lol: I’m washed anyway so I don’t even “dress”…all hoodies and sweats

*Bonus* ironically found this old pic of the day I picked up the 2010 CGs (12/23/10)

A80B1A94-A1E6-4743-AA92-31842E3417E0.jpeg

At the end of the day, prices be too high to justify buying on the resale market. This ain’t about bragging rights, it’s about affordability. Nike did this to themselves, so if you can’t afford the resale it’s all good. Y’all judgin peeps too hard lol
This.
It took a while for me to come around but these last couple years were it.
I refuse to pay for some ****bois next Porsche just to turn around at some point and find out the pair i thought was legit was actually fake or to impress people who other wise could give a damn about me personally. My stance especially given the quality of fakes has totally changed from looking down on them to acceptance of the issues at hand.

This.
It took a while for me to come around but these last couple years were it.
I refuse to pay for some ****bois next Porsche just to turn around at some point and find out the pair i thought was legit was actually fake or to impress people who other wise could give a damn about me personally. My stance especially given the quality of fakes has totally changed from looking down on them to acceptance of the issues at hand.
And the ‘fakes’ aka factories just tryna make some bread off selling directly to the consumer have pretty decent quality control and leather quality.

Back
Top Bottom