HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

I got a extra pair purchased from zadeh
200.gif

Never mind just sold them in them flightclub New York . You prolly a better legit checker than their staff paid 1 fiddy got back 350
Another pair passed authentication. That brings it to 4473728483733 passed, and 0 not passed

That’s crazy

I can understand stanning your favorite actor or musician or favorite athlete but I never thought I'd see the day where grown men would be stanning resellers.
Wade+James+-+disappointed+GIF.gif

But someone that helps u make money or give u a physical object ain’t ? Have you ever purchased a item of him ? If not ****

2dtD61p.png

Y'all can't tell me Zadeh ain't got dudes on payroll. It's the same 3-4 dudes everytime too.. Go run back and tell your zaddy to send me some reps before I put in that call to the bbb

pZogTha.png

2dtD61p.png

Y'all can't tell me Zadeh ain't got dudes on payroll. It's the same 3-4 dudes everytime too.. Go run back and tell your zaddy to send me some reps before I put in that call to the bbb

pZogTha.png
I exposed the other dude in the other thread and he left nt for all the capping . You got 0 purchases from the guy but ur Obsessed with the guys business . While members have dozens of purchases . Straight weirdo

I exposed the other dude in the other thread and he left nt for all the capping . You got 0 purchases from the guy but ur Obsessed with the guys business . While members have dozens of purchases . Straight weirdo
Fam I literally said I was done talking about the man... YOU were the one that quoted me about Zadeh. Makes no sense to be this emotional over a reseller you've never met. But on a serious note do you have any cool greys you wanna plug me or are you just gonna continue crying about Zadeh?

He’s a troll at this point he’s out here struggling asking for a pair while he could have got a pair under box lol . I’m done entertaining the trolls. I got banned from the zadeh thread the birds reported me
You should take a break from the internet fam. There's no reason a grown man should be getting banned trying to defend the honor of strangers online.

Fam I literally said I was done talking about the man... YOU were the one that quoted me about Zadeh. Makes no sense to be this emotional over a reseller you've never met. But on a serious note do you have any cool greys you wanna plug me or are you just gonna continue crying about Zadeh?
Just two days ago.....clown brings up Zadeh more than the people who buy off him.....
full
Screenshot_20220427-135154_Brave.jpg

You done my guy? Literally.... I never interact with you unless you're quoting me with ya boy's piece in your mouth. Everyone else cool but I feel like you legitimately got a crush on that man.
You bring up Zadeh all the time....don't get mad at me cause you have Zadeh diarrhea of the mouth....
6zZXsR9_d.png

Back
Top Bottom