HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

It’s hard to say who has the best authentication process because none of us really knows what actually happens behind closed doors. My favorite thing about eBay is being able to see the shoes before hand, and the prices are usually significantly better. Theres also much much more selection of worn and older shoes.

Anytime i’ve ever had an issue with an eBay purchase i’ve always been satisfied with the customer service. Couple times Ive had an issue with a purchase and the seller wouldn’t make it right, eBay stepped in and refunded me in a fairly timely manner. No complaints from me as far as customer service goes..

It’s hard to say who has the best authentication process because none of us really knows what actually happens behind closed doors. My favorite thing about eBay is being able to see the shoes before hand, and the prices are usually significantly better. Theres also much much more selection of worn and older shoes.

Anytime i’ve ever had an issue with an eBay purchase i’ve always been satisfied with the customer service. Couple times Ive had an issue with a purchase and the seller wouldn’t make it right, eBay stepped in and refunded me in a fairly timely manner. No complaints from me as far as customer service goes..
Ye that’s the main thing for me, the customer service is great and always ready to help. They also usually side with the buyer.

518B5EA6-7AA1-4D6D-8676-193708DF1F2E.jpeg

Get these

Nobody really knows who’s Authenticators are better.

IMO the best thing about eBay is you get to see the actual shoe you’re buying (unless the seller is D-bag). Obviously with StockX and Goat you’re buying blind except for used on Goat. It can also be nice that you can see the seller profile and feedback on eBay. Check for red flags or get peace of mind they’re legit. Also seems like eBay can save a dollar or two - sometimes.

The biggest downside with ebay IMO is they use robots, monkeys, and dumbarses for customer support. So if there’s an issue, good luck. You can’t contact the seller, it’s blocked. I heard StockX support is trash but idk myself. Not sure about Foot Locker, I mean Goat

In summary, I hate them all
It's a way to get in contact with the seller on ebay especially if they have other items for sale

They fit TTS like the breds IMO

Thank you for the follow up. I ended up going a .5 size up and copped from Flight Club. I only used them once before to get the blk/red low IE Xl Everything went smoothly and the shoes definitely looked legit. The only difference now is the Cool Greys are shipping from Hong Kong, got the tracking info today. Is this normal practice for Flight Club?

70 million dollars on one release.. We knew dude was doing numbers but holy f*** that blows my mind
Criminals like this always blow my mind, because what did you THINK was gonna ultimately happen? It does look like reality set in and he finally recognized he was in a no-way-out situation and just conceded. But cottdamn, how do you lie to yourself to that degree? I guess it’s just a gene some people have. Like being a mob boss. You know you’re ending up dead or in prison, but you’re willing to trade that for however many years of the good life you can manage before the consequences hit.

Back
Top Bottom