HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

“Can’t C Me” is my favorite track. I’m usually a calm and peaceful person but that track makes me feel some type of way, gets me ready to roll on someone. If in some alternate Universe I became an MMA fighter/boxer, that’s definitely the song I would walk out to. 😤
That tracks a hit but wasn’t in the 7 day theory

It’s funny how tastes evolve. As a youngster, I hated the color grey on clothing. I equated it with old people. At the time, Space Jams were my 2nd favorite 11, Cool Greys an afterthought.

Now grey is one of my favorite colors on clothing, and Cool Greys are my 2nd favorite 11. I passed on the recent Space Jams. I wanted them for nostalgic reasons, but couldn’t see myself wearing them.

The one thing that didn’t change, and probably will never change, is that Bred 11s are King.
Amen the Playoff Bred 11s are ELITE AND THEE BEST 11 EVER

Oh I thought y’all was talking about Makaveli the 7 day Theory pardon me
We can, nothing wrong with that. One of Charles Barkley’s all time favorite tracks is “Against All Odds”. My Father who was 64 just passed away from Covid and he loved “To Live and Die in L.A.”I will think of him every time I hear that song. Didn’t QD3 (Quincy Jones son), Bad A**, K-ci & JoJo wear some Jordan’s?

The best album of 96 wasn't 2pac. It was Master P. Ice Cream Man.:pimp::pimp:
For me it was Outkast Atliens. Actually my favorite rap album ever.

Runner up Three 6 Mafia Chapter: 1 The End.

Triple 6 starts with the 3 best back to back to back albums in rap history with Mystic Stylez in 95, The End in 96, and Chapter 2 World Domination 97. DJ Paul is a god. Even the underground volumes where Paul sounds like a little kid were dope as ****. Funny when they started to suck is when they won a Grammy. I hate the mainstream and popular opinion. I mean really ****ing hate it.

So much heat in 96
Fugees_-_The_Score.png

HTB1UK0IcRCw3KVjSZR0q6zcUpXaG.jpg_q50.jpg

R-298151-1383313371-2642.jpeg.jpg

I was about to say Ridin Dirty, Redman's Muddy Waters, Mr. Ice cream man, Ghost face Ironman, Atliens, 3-6 Chapter 1. All classics. 96 was stacked.

E-40 - Hall Of Game
Do Or Die's first album
Too Short -Gettin It

71exoVuulZL._SL1082_.jpg

That neighborhood makes me feel like sh*t is ALWAYS about to go down 😅😲

Nice post 👍 I like his outfit with the 11's. The white line on his clothes matches the white shine on the sneakers. Clever😎

Last edited:
We can, nothing wrong with that. One of Charles Barkley’s all time favorite tracks is “Against All Odds”. My Father who was 64 just passed away from Covid and he loved “To Live and Die in L.A.”I will think of him every time I hear that song. Didn’t QD3 (Quincy Jones son), Bad A**, K-ci & JoJo wear some Jordan’s?
So sorry for your loss. Stay up. Hope you and the rest of your family stay safe.

This is the type of opinion that is being different for the sake of being different. No Master P album is even close to AEOM or 7 Day Theory.

I'm from the South. Master P is huge down here. I like tupac and he was great. But we relate to Master P here. I promise you I'm not being different from most people down my way. It's a regional thing if u look at most people's picks. Honestly I'd take the Riding dirty and Do or Die and 3 6 mafia albums over that Pac. But it's my opinion. I have no problem with others feelings on music unless it's this mumble rap **** now.

Speaking of Master P, there was a time when I was buying every single no limit album that came out. They were on a roll. I don’t think I ever loved an entire album, there was always tracks I would skip. Which is why I put ATLiens over Aquemini. While Aquemini is a close second and simply amazing in its own, there’s a track or two I don’t like and filler like skits, whereas ATLiens is amazing from the first minute to the last. Plus Wheelz of Steel is probably my favorite Outkast song ever. Maybe my favorite No Limit song was off West Coast Bad Boyz II. The last track I think written by C-Murder and only him on the track. Tupac is mentioned on the track btw speaking of pac. Actually the whole album is dedicated to pac. They don’t make em like this anymore

Favorite 2pac song is hit em up. I can feel the hate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom