HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

My pear arrived yesterday and got around to finally checking them out. Oh yeah!!!
IMG_20211123_153815009_HDR.jpg

Wait just to clarify OP is talking about a company called Lone Star Overnight which looks like it services Texas and surrounding states, a 30 year old company. I never heard of them but a lot of us have gotten Nike orders delivered by Lasership which is not the same as LSO… not that lasership is any better , they service a lot of east coast states (22 states) and have been around 35 years

I’m referring to Lone Star Overnight who I too have never heard of until now. Nike decided to ship to me using this god awful horrible company for the first time ever and like clock work I don’t have my shoes almost 2 weeks later. They literally stole them :smh:. Looks like Nike, Best Buy, Sephora and Nordtrom started using them for certain southwest regions like Texas in July from what I’ve read. Apparently all of their workers are thieving low life contractors who have an huge appetite to steal and if you have a package coming from any one of these retailers and you live in a certain region apparently you’re not getting your package. There’s been hundreds of people with their packages stolen. Apparently I’m one of them now. Never in my life had a package stolen before. I honestly can’t believe this is happening and why the damn FBI or somebody hasn’t shut this “shipping” company down by now and more people aren’t talking about this. On a mass scale LSO’s employees have been stealing peoples SNKRS Ws, Off Whites, Jordan’s or anything coming from Nike for the last several months from what I’ve read. I stayed up last night for hours reading the reviews with my jaw dropped to the floor sick to my stomach. If the courier is Lone Star Overnight (LSO) the package will not arrive. It’s a wrap. Haven’t had time today but I’ll finally call Nike tomorrow and at least try to get my money back.

Last edited:
Stay alert on y’alls delivery dates. My pair came today but the ups driver never rung my door bell :smh:. He just left the package on the front porch. Also, UPS or Nike never sent me a delivered confirmation email or app alert. Something fishy is going on :emoji_thinking:.

These are beautiful :wow::nthat:. They put the ‘10 pair to shame. Now I just need the Columbias. I hope they come back out next year.

9CD52C9E-C4BC-454A-8248-B2BF41C28671.jpeg

I’m older now so I sold my playoffs and space jams and only kept my concords. Got my cool greys today and they are definitely keepers. The updated mold is a major plus. If lucky I’m gonna double up.
What updated mold? I haven’t seen these in person yet but from all the pics they look exactly the same as 2018 Concords and 2019 Black/Reds. The 2016 Space Jams were a different story for sure.

What updated mold? I haven’t seen these in person yet but from all the pics they look exactly the same as 2018 Concords and 2019 Black/Reds. The 2016 Space Jams were a different story for sure.

toe box is slightly more narrow and sloped down. I tried on my concords and cool greys, and I could definitely feel the difference in the toe box. It feels more narrow and tight in the cool greys, tight enough to maybe possibly consider going a 1/2 size up IMO.

Back
Top Bottom