HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

I know there was a few NTers that had their FNL access pair pickup set for another state
How did FNL resolve that for yall?

I won’t be purchasing any 11’s going forward that arent columbias. Every pair that mattered has already released true to form 2016 to present. Except columbias.
Right there with you.
Initially wasnt even going to jump on a pair of these but then its the first time the cw has released in OG form so just made sense to add them to the set.
Alls thats left is a beautifully executed Columbia, theyre really going to need the numbers up high on those.

Just got a notification from SNKRS asking for feedback and it brought me to this with only one response option 🤣🤣🤣
62D81E91-A6AD-4678-9676-A09189D23E35.jpeg

Welp, holding true one of my 2021 investing strategies. For every nike product I take an L on I go buy that dollar amount in nike stock. Needless to say this cool grey money got invested 😒 thank you to everyone who bought. I’m still winning in my mind lol

ButI still wanted the shoes 🥺

but I can’t be too mad

Nike is up for me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
D09FDD43-F287-486D-8985-5B02E6F7997A.jpeg

3rd time these released, 3rd time I struck out :lol: I got some smaller sizes so if anybody comes across a 15 let a bruvva know, I'm down to deal.

We haven't received a proper Concord retro yet.
Concord with 23 isn’t coming anytime soon, it’s been an average of 8-10 years between retros. We’ll see a DMP before that happens so that isnt even on my radar. I’m cool with my 2018 pair.

Hmm what if they release a cherry 11 high. Or a unc high
Idk, I’m luke warm on those maybe if a pair fell in my lap. Wouldn’t be pressed to cop.

Same here. I've had three Collections to buy from so far and got cart jacked the last two times. This last time on Friday I got cart jacked on three different things and wound up having to settle for a pair of women's 4s for my girl rather than getting something for myself.

I've had 4, and haven't bought anything yet. Last one I forgot about and everything was gone when I remembered. This one had the same thing happen that you just described, except I didn't end up buying anything. Almost grabbed the wheat Supreme Forces, but ended up passing for a couple of things locally.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom